Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] SWORD AND SHIELD BIZARRE BAZAAR
@Jebedex Yeah for sure. I won't be available for a
bit, but I have a ton.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Hello, I was wondering if I could snag a Rufflet and Ferrothorn from you? I'm always a sucker for anything in an apricorn ball.

I have a corsola in a love ball, a farfetch'd in a friend ball, cleffa in a moon ball, and HA riolu in a moon ball. I know it's not offered in your bazaar, but if you had any other mons in apricorn balls I would be ecstatic to trade something for them––battle ready unecessary. I also have a few other HA mons.

I agree with you completely on breeding, and am honestly a little dissapointed with ability capsules, mints, and hyper training in SWSH––especially with the removal of Hidden Power. Yet looking at a mons stats and seeing "hypertrained" just isn't the same as seeing "best".
@Wondertrampe I can give you Rufflet and Ferrothorn. I'd love a Riolu, is the Farfetch'd Steadfast or Scrappy?
Sword and Shield Trades
(Dec 6, 2019, 02:23 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: @Wondertrampe I can give you Rufflet and Ferrothorn. I'd love a Riolu, is the Farfetch'd Steadfast or Scrappy?

Steadfast––I would farm a den for Scrappy but I have Shield.
I have a TON of 5IV Rufflets now, so get 'em while Braviary is good.

If anybody has a Rattled Magikarp that would be swell.
Sword and Shield Trades
Just added Adamant Swift Swim Magikarps. Will be adding Jolly Rattled soon. @Wondertrampe this might interest you specifically, I have started breeding Stalwart (HA) Modest Duraludons in a Heavy Ball.
Sword and Shield Trades
you need any g-max pokemon? would love drilbur
@thebeardsone I don't have a lot actually, so whatever ones you have I'd gladly consider.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Dec 11, 2019, 07:22 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: @thebeardsone I don't have a lot actually, so whatever ones you have I'd gladly consider.

@Hojunhu I have corvinight, snorlax, Centiskorch, charizard, and Orbeetle interested in any of those?
@thebeardsone If your Snorlax is Gluttony and low speed I'll take it, if not, then an Orbeetle sounds neat.
Sword and Shield Trades