Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Aegislash Discussion
One of the most used pokes in VGC format, and also banned to ubers is Aegislash. now one of the unlikely megas we got with ORAS is mega lopunny, who is normal/fighting type with scrappy. in my opinion, i think mega lopunny could be able to pull aegislash down from ubers as it is such a good check to it. let me know your thoughts on this below :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
With my team, a Pokemon like Aegislash is a huge annoyance, the main counters I have for it are Misdreavus and Mawile (coincidentally my second and first favorite Pokemon respectively). I won't share my exact strats (as I don't have any), but generally I seem to counter quite effectively with my guesses against Aegislash users (and sometimes I get lucky, like when I beat Kai's Aegislash with a crit Fire Fang).  :P
and also with move tutors in the game, fire punch is a very broad option now, another big aegislash weakness, which doesnt really apply to Smogon since it was a legal move during XY OU, but a good move to run for VGC counter as well
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Aegislash isn't hard to counter tho, if you play your cards rights its easy to faint
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Switching into Lopunny on an Aegislash using Shadow Sneak/Shadow Ball and Drain Punching/Hi Jump Kick seems a very viable strategy in my mind.