Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] New Pokemon Competitive Battle League
Hey peeps doing a new Competitive Battling League called the IBL and here is a blank application, to apply to the IBL.
What Would your Team Name be?
Ex: My team is the Jacksonville Jolteons
Do you have any League Battle Experience? (Since I have none this may not be a big part)
What is your FC?
Do you have a Pokemon Genning Device? (For easier competitive Pokemon creating)
Will you be able to do weekly/semi weekly battles?
If you want a picture of the tiers just tell me
Im sure I can play every weekend but in the middle of the week Im not sure
(Jan 16, 2016, 07:57 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: Im sure I can play every weekend but in the middle of the week Im not sure
We'll probably do battles on Friday's and battles will go up on youtube on sunday and team builder on saturday (of course the team builder will be done before the battle but uploaded on saturday)
and if you could just give me an email adress to (preferably from gmail so I can share the tier list with you)
Have you guys thought about joining the pokemon forever league?

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Pokemon...n-Season-2

I'm only suggesting it so we can have one big league instead of a couple small leagues.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 16, 2016, 08:03 PM)JolteonPower Wrote: and if you could just give me an email adress to (preferably from gmail so I can share the tier list with you)

My email is chicomaincra776@gmail.com (it is an alternative account for stuff like this)
Wondering if there are any spots still open?
hey everyone, sorry I took a break from the internet and I just wanted to say that we are still recruting people we have not many teams (maybe only like 1 other than me) Im looking to have maybe like 14ish teams so anyone who wants to join still can apply!
I would but I completely suck at competitive
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley