Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SPORTS] HAPPY BIRTHDAY ECKLEY
Yo, hope your birthday doesn't suck.

(Heart)
@PKPatriot56 who are you?

@naitre so...you don't love him at all?
Woah, Makar is the broest of bros. No one shall be putting him down or else there will be consequences. Dire consequences
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Mar 6, 2016, 11:49 AM)squeab Wrote: Makar is the broest of bros

...So he's Pewdiepie?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Mar 6, 2016, 11:49 AM)squeab Wrote: Woah, Makar is the broest of bros. No one shall be putting him down or else there will be consequences. Dire consequences

Remember that time he was dumb and flew over the forbidden woods because he's dumb and then he fell in because he's dumb and then we had to go save him because he's dumb?
(Mar 6, 2016, 02:43 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2016, 11:49 AM)squeab Wrote: Woah, Makar is the broest of bros. No one shall be putting him down or else there will be consequences. Dire consequences

Remember that time he was dumb and flew over the forbidden woods because he's dumb and then he fell in because he's dumb and then we had to go save him because he's dumb?

Remember that one time that the boomerang was in that dungeon and he flew over it because he knew you would need it on your journey. Also that one time he helped you in the Wind Temple and you let him get kidnapped and he forgave you because he's such a cool dude. I do.
(Mar 6, 2016, 11:14 AM)Eckley Wrote: who are you?

@Eckley I'm you, but stronger.
Happy Birthday senpai <3 <3 <3
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Mar 6, 2016, 03:55 PM)squeab Wrote: Remember that one time that the boomerang was in that dungeon and he flew over it because he knew you would need it on your journey. Also that one time he helped you in the Wind Temple and you let him get kidnapped and he forgave you because he's such a cool dude. I do.

What, you mean that completely ordinary boomerang that has no special ability (unlike the gale boomerang) and you could probably just buy one somewhere? Yeah, so glad I picked that up on the way

(Mar 6, 2016, 06:26 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: @Eckley I'm you, but stronger.

Never heard of you

(Mar 6, 2016, 08:49 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Happy Birthday senpai <3 <3 <3

Thank you Heart
(Mar 7, 2016, 12:14 PM)Eckley Wrote: What, you mean that completely ordinary boomerang that has no special ability (unlike the gale boomerang) and you could probably just buy one somewhere? Yeah, so glad I picked that up on the way.
Oh you mean like how there were literally none anywhere else in the world? It was special for sure. Also you forgot how he's a total bro and can play the violin like no other. Also he's the reason you beat the Wind Temple, could awaken the Master Sword, and in turn, beat Ganondorf.