Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Haruna's Abandon Thrifty Megamart
Okay great. I'll trade the Magnemite for the Edit: 5IV Female 4IV Male HA Dratini. I unfortunately don't have a HA Magikarp, but I will trade a 5IV Magikarp for the 5IV Jolly Rough Skin Gible (Female preferred again).

I'll add your FC.

Edit2: Btw if you could nickname the Gible "Keone" I'd appreciate that. Doing a thing where I give my mons Hawaiian names.
@eng777 on my way to the plaza.

Edit: please confirm your IGN.
I'm in the plaza. My name has a ton of symbols in it.

Are we added on Friends List?

IGN:Eng(umbrella)...(male)(happy face)(up arrow) (female)(angry face)(down arrow)
@eng777 Yup!

Edit: enjoy the trades, especially the Gible.
Thank you! Rep'd.
I know you have Mimikyus, but I have an Adamant one. Would you trade it for a Regenerator Mareanie?

Mimikyu
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Disguise

Moves:
-Curse
-Nightmare
-Destiny Bond
-Grudge

Let me know if this interests you.

I also have adamant Magikarps if you're interested in that.
@Hojunhu Sure, I'm interested on one for the egg moves it has. Also, does your Magikarps has a HA? If yes, you can pick another in the list. See you at the plaza after you add me. Let me know if you are conencted.
Hi Haruna, I'm interested on yours alolan sandshrew with slush rush. Here's what I can offer:

- 4IV male Adamant Brionne;
- 4IV female Calm Mudbray;
- 4IV male Adamant Snorlax;
- 4IV female Relaxed Wingull with Wide Guard;
- 4IV male Jolly Sandile;
- 4IV female Careful Cubone.

Let me know if any of these interests you. Oh, I also have some alolan vulpix with moonblast and freeze-dry, however they don't have good ivs yet, since i'm still breeding them.
@EAP The Snorlax and Sandile got me interested. Do you have another choice? I already have alolan Vulpix(s) in the list if you didn't noticed.
@naitre bring your Team Skull business somewhere else. Dodgy