Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] LF: HA pokes FT: see forum!
@wpendragon Got you. connecting now. expect the request, and the usual connection error.
@wpendragon You are turning down my requests. Are you there? or trying to request a trade to me?
Huge power Marils with aquajet, Timid Deinos and a slush rush shrew for the 4 I PMd you right?!? give me one minute
@hyunwoo0124 Interested on the Slush Rush shrew!. :o
@wpendragon Thanks for the Cutiefly. Enjoy the Exeggcute!
(Nov 29, 2016, 01:27 PM)Haruna Wrote: @wpendragon Thanks for the Cutiefly. Enjoy the Exeggcute!

Yeah, I don't have the new wifi stuff down pact yet...I blame nintendos servers cause well. less blame...thanks a bunch for the exeggcute Smile

(Nov 29, 2016, 01:24 PM)hyunwoo0124 Wrote: Huge power Marils with aquajet, Timid Deinos and a slush rush shrew for the 4 I PMd you right?!? give me one minute

Yeah that was the jist of it Smile
@Feax think i do yah, got HA togedomaru and geodude over night Smile felt bad not offering anything lol
and @wpendragon i got that geodude your looking for ~
We can trade tomorow a lil earlier? I cant today :/ @wartty
(Nov 30, 2016, 03:48 PM)wartty Wrote: @wpendragon i got that geodude your looking for ~

Awesome! Let me know what you want for it and when you are open for a trade.
(Nov 30, 2016, 03:48 PM)wartty Wrote: @Feax think i do yah, got HA togedomaru and geodude over night Smile felt bad not offering anything lol
and @wpendragon i got that geodude your looking for ~

@wartty hey man could I have a HA Geodude? got a HA Mereanie, and added you already