Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Pokemon Forever's First VGC 2017 Tournament
Just going to say to everyone we are still hosting the tournament for the 30th of December so be sure to be punctual. Remember the time is 6:00 pm EST or GMT: -5
How will we get the Friend Codes to challenge our opponents?
People who register in the tournament should provide their FCs on that day. For some of us, our FCs can be seen in our profiles here unless we are using different 3DSes
(Dec 27, 2016, 03:44 AM)Black117 Wrote: People who register in the tournament should provide their FCs on that day. For some of us, our FCs can be seen in our profiles here unless we are using different 3DSes

OK so we provide our Friend Codes for the tournament in this thread?
(Dec 26, 2016, 04:43 PM)Black117 Wrote: Just going to say to everyone we are still hosting the tournament for the 30th of December so be sure to be punctual. Remember the time is 6:00 pm EST or GMT: -5

Or noon/00:00/12:00 AM? for CET :P
#LillieDefenseSquad
Friend codes will be given to your opponent when you find out who you are battling
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Dec 27, 2016, 09:44 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Friend codes will be given to your opponent when you find out who you are battling

Basically, head to Alec's twitch channel, http://www.twitch.tv/mudkiplegend when the time rolls around and he should explain all the stuff before he starts the tournament,
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
If you cant make it contact Me or one of the mods ASAP so we can give your spot to someone else

-Everyone

plug
So I was on the waiting list ,and I ended up getting a spot ,since someone left the tournament probably. Why am I on the waiting list again?
(Dec 29, 2016, 08:59 PM)DylanVGC Wrote: So I was on the waiting list ,and I ended up getting a spot ,since someone left the tournament probably. Why am I on the waiting list again?

Dont know might be a glitch in the system

-Everyone

plug