Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Pokemon Forever's First VGC 2017 Tournament
Thanks Mudkiplegend ,so am I still in the tournament?
(Dec 29, 2016, 09:23 PM)DylanVGC Wrote: Thanks Mudkiplegend ,so am I still in the tournament?

gonna see, might squeeze you in if there is a last minute drop
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Thanks Mudkiplegend  Smile
(Dec 11, 2016, 05:33 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Can i still join?[Image: 957923_ae5a85b1dda04414a4f56e1d5135622d~mv2.jpg]

Ay you, yea you the one reading this. VGC 17 is upon us and that means I have more battles to lose. My favorite type of battles to lose are those I play in a tournament! So I was thinking that we can all join in and beat the tar outta me and others for a chance to win a prize that will be discussed later. The rules are standard VGC 17 rules and MUST BE IN GAME NOT POKEMON SHOWDOWN. Now thanks to @Podfighterninja123 's write up and @Justin 's experience of running these I figured that we can combine some rules and have a good time, K thanks here they are:

-The player must have a viable VGC17 team - A Ruleset rundown can be found here
-The battles will be played in a Single Elimination and there will be a Bo3 Finals (Best of 3)

-This tournament will be streamed on my channel

-There is going to be a 32 person maximum so we can get through this as quickly and efficiently as possible

-BE SURE TO SAVE THE BATTLES ON YOUR VS RECORDER, THIS IS HOW THEY WILL BE SHOWN ON STREAM

-If someone DC's more than 2 times it will result in an automatic DQ.

Date: Friday December 30th 2016

Time: 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time

You can sign up here

Thanks and Happy battling
@Tshen420 Spots are currently full at the 32 maximum currently, so apologizes but you can't compete due to such.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Its starting soon, come join us!
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
am regi
excite
Had a lot of fun yesterday and want to thank @"MudkipLegend" for hosting it! Great job man

Would be amazing if we could do this more often, like say every month or so. Would that be possible to do?

And congratulations to @Black117 for winning the tournament ofcourse! :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Dec 31, 2016, 06:23 AM)Vinnie Wrote: Had a lot of fun yesterday and want to thank @"MudkipLegend" for hosting it! Great job man

Would be amazing if we could do this more often, like say every month or so. Would that be possible to do?

And congratulations to @Black117 for winning the tournament ofcourse! :D

Thanks for coming out Vinnie! Im planning on doing these more frequently to start betting VGC and competitive battling in general more popular within the community!
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug