Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Pokemon Forever's First VGC 2017 Tournament
Already 25 people entered in about a day. This is already gonna hella fun.

If we do happen to fill the spots in, anyone can always spectate the tournament or if possible, wait if there's any people who "drop" or something. Note I'll be helping organize the event as well so PM me if there's anything problems or issues regarding the tour.
(Dec 12, 2016, 03:47 PM)Justin Wrote: welp that filled up quickly. I just signed up and there's like 12 spots left I think.

I may or may not participate, but I wanted to get an idea of how registration works. I'm interested in using battlefy.com as well.

Can people report their own scores on challonge? is there a waiting list feature? since the tourney is 2 weeks away, and poeple might forget is there a way to send reminders or let alternates fill in the spots?

Any info @"MudkipLegend"?

Pod pretty much filled you in on everything, we're gonna try to run this like you ran your tournaments back in the day. It would be an honor To beat you in this to have you in my tournament, if you cant, we get it, but stop by you're always welcome Smile
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Got the last slot, good luck everyone!
Reminder to everyone that you must show up on time or you will be forced to forfeit you match!

-Everyone

plug
This is gonna be a fun tournament to spectate, all the best to those who entered!
[Insert signature here]
If anybody needs anything bred for this tournament I'm offering my services. 0IVs and Hidden Powers are difficult for me to do, but I can do everything else.
we use 1 team or multiple teams?
(Dec 20, 2016, 08:35 AM)ShawnStyles Wrote: we use 1 team or multiple teams?

We can only use 1 team and they cannot have anything altered about them during the tournament. Failure to do so will result in a DQ, so don't try.
@Black117 ok np since the VGC allows multiple teams want to ask
(Dec 20, 2016, 06:39 PM)ShawnStyles Wrote: @Black117 ok np since the VGC allows multiple teams want to ask

In tournament play you're allowed 1 team and one team only, changing teams results in a Disqualification

-Everyone

plug