Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Shinies For ALL!
@VascoDaVincii98
Adding you to my list.

I'll start the giveaway around noon EST and keep it going all day.

I'm still getting all of these shinies ready right now.  :D
Prof. Z at your service!
TSV: 2377(S), 2577(M), 3639(M2)
@Zhakien hi there, can I also request roggenrola please ? :P
with a sturdy abilitiy if it's possible thankyou
@patriciasiahu
Added you to my list.

I can't promise it'll have Sturdy, but I'm including an Ability Capsule with each shiny so if it doesn't have the non-HA ability you want, you can use that to change it. XD
Prof. Z at your service!
(Feb 28, 2017, 02:15 AM)Zhakien Wrote: @patriciasiahu
Added you to my list.

I can't promise it'll have Sturdy, but I'm including an Ability Capsule with each shiny so if it doesn't have the non-HA ability you want, you can use that to change it. XD

okayy
ATTENTION!!!

This giveaway will begin around noon EST(US/Canada).

I will be opening a new topic in the Giveaways section of the forum and will tag everyone who has made a request up to this point.

If you have not made a request yet, you are welcome to do so in the actual giveaway topic when it's up.

Keep in mind however that it takes anywhere between 5 and 10 minutes for me to acquire each shiny because I have to reload my save file after each shiny as well as hatch each egg. Please be patient. I will get to everyone that makes a request as soon as I am able.
Prof. Z at your service!
I will not be on until around 4:00 pm. I have my own stuff to do in the day, and that will be roughly the time i will be on. The time setting for me is GMT -8:00 (At the moment its 6:56 am). Hope that doesn't effect anything  :s
(Feb 27, 2017, 10:01 PM)Zhakien Wrote: Here's a list of all the requests I've recieved so far!

@Selobgo - Roggenrola - Done
@Chris7599 - Zorua - Done
@jhey-zone-bee - Stufful - Done
@DvlJane - Snorlax - Done
@Lewin - Riolu - Done
@teioh_link - Rowlet - Done
@aaeeoo2 - Litten - Done
@geetry - Noibat - Done
@wartty - Alolan Grimer - Done
@skulmuk - Marill - Working
@RedPotato - Froakie
@thebeardsone - Wimpod
@Bird's Demise - Bouffalant
@peachmilkk - Marill
@jetevander - Rhyhorn
@Ghostlurk - Wooper 
@Smartypants2121 - Pichu (For Volt Tackle you would end up with a random Nature. Also Volt Tackle can be tutored to Pikachu in S/M)
@DylanVGC - Snorlax (For munchlax, you would end up with a random Nature)

@Brennagh72 If you find your Sun/Moon game, let me know what shiny you'd like.
Thanks for the information about volt tackle I was not aware that it could be tutored. Then it is no longer required with the Pichu. Thank you.
(Feb 28, 2017, 07:58 AM)Ghostlurk Wrote: I will not be on until around 4:00 pm. I have my own stuff to do in the day, and that will be roughly the time i will be on. The time setting for me is GMT -8:00 (At the moment its 6:56 am). Hope that doesn't effect anything  :s

That's fine. I'll be around most all day.
Prof. Z at your service!
(Feb 28, 2017, 08:11 AM)Smartypants2121 Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2017, 10:01 PM)Zhakien Wrote: Here's a list of all the requests I've recieved so far!

@Selobgo - Roggenrola - Done
@Chris7599 - Zorua - Done
@jhey-zone-bee - Stufful - Done
@DvlJane - Snorlax - Done
@Lewin - Riolu - Done
@teioh_link - Rowlet - Done
@aaeeoo2 - Litten - Done
@geetry - Noibat - Done
@wartty - Alolan Grimer - Done
@skulmuk - Marill - Working
@RedPotato - Froakie
@thebeardsone - Wimpod
@Bird's Demise - Bouffalant
@peachmilkk - Marill
@jetevander - Rhyhorn
@Ghostlurk - Wooper 
@Smartypants2121 - Pichu (For Volt Tackle you would end up with a random Nature. Also Volt Tackle can be tutored to Pikachu in S/M)
@DylanVGC - Snorlax (For munchlax, you would end up with a random Nature)

@Brennagh72 If you find your Sun/Moon game, let me know what shiny you'd like.
Thanks for the information about volt tackle I was not aware that it could be tutored. Then it is no longer required with the Pichu. Thank you.

Good. I've got a no volt tackle Pichu prepared for you. For now gonna try to get a little more sleep before opening the giveaway in a couple hours.
Prof. Z at your service!
i would love a magikarp if possible