Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts
So I now almost now one will believe me but I got a legit shiny female salandit in 24 sos encounters first try Big Grin
My longest was like 120 sos encounters for a crabrawler. But I have encountered random shinies while level grinding like a shiny diglett midway through my play through and a gumshoos, cottonee, and hypno in pony plains
And after all those shinies I have to remind you that all of these are legitimate!
I had a 500+ streak on a Rockruff for my longest. My shortest streak was last night at 12 encounters for a shiny eevee!
(Aug 13, 2017, 12:16 PM)Dimmsdale Wrote: I had a 500+ streak on a Rockruff for my longest. My shortest streak was last night at 12 encounters for a shiny eevee!

Not bad and eevee is one i plan on going for next, well i want to get 8 of them cause of it's evolutions.

But the first ever shiny i caught was a swirlix in my pokemon x game and that was by random chance and the first ever shiny i failed at catching was a hoppip in the safari zone in my soul silver last month.