Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Sun/Moon spoilers] More Pokemon revealed for you nerds
With the new Alolan forms for Marowak and Meowth being shown in the CoroCoro scans, along with spooky sandcaslte, we now have a trailer to go with it. Also, Team Skull are showcased, and NPCs also use a variety of Pokeballs such as Nest Balls and Ultra Balls.

Alolan Froms

Meowth
[Image: alolanmeowth.jpg]

Here we have Sassy Cat, which we already knew about. Sassy Cat is dark type but keeps the same abilities as Regular Cat, which are Pickup and Technician. Trash. Pure Trash. Catch this Drain Punch from Conkeldurr

Marowak
[Image: alolanmarowak.jpg]

Next up is Spooky (Fire) Ghost from Gen 1. He likes to burn people with his mixtape which is how he became part fire type. Looks pretty dope, I'm a fan. It keeps Lightning Rod as one of it's abilities which is meh. I guess it can be useful in Doubles when paired with a Water type. It also get Cursed Body as it's other ability

Raichu
[Image: alolanraichu.jpg]

Alolan Pikachu is Electric/Psychic and gets the new ability Surge Surfer which doubles speed in electric terrain. Pretty cool I guess. Those eyes are kinda creepy though. He's seen some things.

New Pokemon

Wishiwashi
[Image: yowashi.jpg]

This fish has the ability Schooling, where it does the fushion dance with a bunch of other fish to become one big fish. Power level over 9000. This Pokemon is trash though, because the fushion wears off once it's HP drops.

Pyukumuku
[Image: namakobushi.jpg]

This Pokemon hasn't even got a real name. Someone just slammed their face on the keyboard and said that'll do. It's a burned marshmallow, but it's a water type with the ability Innards Out. Gross. If you kill this, it kills you to basically. Just look at the trailer, the evidence is there.

Morelull
[Image: morelull.jpg]

Foongus 2.0. Trash. Get this thing away from me. Pure filth. It has the abilities Illuninate or Effect Spore. Even more Trash.

Sadly, we didn't get to see Spooky Sandcastle in the trailer. I cri evrytiem

Edit: English Trailer was released early, video updated, still no spooky sandcastle pokemon
Cool post but you stole tingles "magic" words!
@Fliny I am Tingle irl

Also @ChaseInfinity how dare you edit my post to put in the English trailer. 0/10 change it back pls thanks
@Eckley never, fight meh
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
@ChaseInfinity
[Image: giphy.gif]
Eckley could you tell Mr. Pokemon to make every single Pokemon a sandcastle. I really think the designs peaked right there and we don't need anymore than that. The rest just need to be sandcastles. They could be different types too. Water one had a moat. Fire one has torches. Dark type is full of glass someone found on the beach and they put in there even though mom told us not to play with it Fred. You're gone cut yourself. Or maybe a grass one with seaweed in it.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@"squeab" sure. I also have plans for a rock one made out of cement so if any lame kid tries to kick it down they'll stub their toe
Stop being helpful, @Eckley. It makes it really hard for me to antagonize you.
I miss the time before I knew who @PKPatriot56 was
I miss Harambe
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017