Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Saturday FEB 7, 2015 Forum Tournament (OVER!)
It's already started, sorry
can i join in the tournament?
OMG those games. I don't know how I did it but I won my own tournament. Right now Eeveeli and Muphry will fight in a grand prize match to see if they get the legendary beast trio.
I ended up coming in third and also winning the dogs, so I didn't expect that. Also, Kiev and I had a super intense third game in the semis.

Looking forward to the next tournament!
(Feb 7, 2015, 05:25 PM)Muphry Wrote: I ended up coming in third and also winning the dogs, so I didn't expect that. Also, Kiev and I had a super intense third game in the semis.

Hey Muphry can you or Eeveeli post the grand prize battle codes in the battle code threads. I really want to see those battles!
Sorry for not showing my face all day XD, been playing some LoL all day Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

For those asking for another tournament, I might do one the following week, just need to find another pokemon to trade away as a grand prize. It won't be this week because I'll be watching some regional matches from St. Louis, MO and Lancaster, CA on twitch this upcoming weekend. Anyways congratulations to the prize winners!
(Feb 7, 2015, 05:28 PM)Black117 Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2015, 05:25 PM)Muphry Wrote: I ended up coming in third and also winning the dogs, so I didn't expect that. Also, Kiev and I had a super intense third game in the semis.

Hey Muphry can you or Eeveeli post the grand prize battle codes in the battle code threads. I really want to see those battles!

I didn't get the first one, but the other two are up!