Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Saturday FEB 7, 2015 Forum Tournament (OVER!)
Not so sure if I'm being trolled or stumped right now.

Btw I got the Entei with an iv spread of 24-25/31/31/nobody cares about special attack/31/31. At least 31s in attack, defense, special defense, and speed!
Fool I care about all the stats so someone does and that someone is me u made the legends mad the legends don't like u anymore
good luck to everyone entering this tournament tomorrow
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Not ready to join a tournament but again, I could help with Friend Codes and Battle Codes. I'm guessing Animekid and Podfighter could help me if they want Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Feb 6, 2015, 02:35 PM)Evyii Wrote: Not ready to join a tournament but again, I could help with Friend Codes and Battle Codes. I'm guessing Animekid and Podfighter could help me if they want Kappa

I'll only have people send in their battle code recorded for the swiss rounds unless there is a minor dispute. Likewise I am only gonna ask for battle codes for the top cut rounds just so that we don't encounter the 10 battle code limit as before.

@Justin I just notice this thread got bumped into the pokemon tournaments, thanks for helping me out there. Anyways today after my 18+2 birthday, I'll get everything else ready and whatnot.
Happy birthday kiev :D
(Feb 6, 2015, 04:06 PM)Eckley Wrote: Happy birthday kiev :D

It's also Mewtwo's Birthday.

[Image: QyKUjvj.png]
Lol, and im down for BCs. Im not 100% sure ill be up if its 12 PM EST then ye ill be up but if not i doubt i will be up
Alright this will probably be the second to last update, yet knowing me, I'll forget to mention something while typing this post. Right now we have about 12 people registered at the moment, and I have decided if we manage to maintain about 10+ people, then I'll keep top cut at around 8 people. However if there are about less than 10 people in the tourney, I'll cut top cut to about only 4 spots. In addition, this tournament will only have 5 swiss rounds instead of 6 just in case to give participates time to finish their top cut battles.

As far as reporting battle codes concerns, if you guys insist, I'll make a battle code post in the "Battle Request" section and any of you guys can post codes as long as it follows the format I have. The only battle codes all if you have to report are the top cut rounds only so please indicate the round and your opponent. If anything, I'll make ONE LAST ANNOUNCEMENT!

THERE WILL BE MORE PRIZES REWARDED TO THOSE WHO WIN 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd PLACE RECORDS IN THE SWISS ROUNDs!

The 3rd place holder will receive an Eruption Heatran (Gen 4 event)
The 2nd place holder will receive the Eruption Heatran, and a body Slam Jirachi
The 1st place holder will receive both the aforementioned prizes and an event TRU Arceus with Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Shadow Force.
im waiting 4 it to start