Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Saturday FEB 7, 2015 Forum Tournament (OVER!)
Awesome job. Wish I could play but I gotta prep for Regional which is less than 2 weeks away.
I haven't made any new teams yet so I don't know if I'll be participating or not. Might come and hang out in the twitch chat if you're using it :D
Cool already 7 people joines for this tourney! Anyways I might do the soft retting for Entei today and tomorrow for sure. I'll probably address some small minor nitpicks I thought about for this tournament. These are small but I think they should be addressed regarding timer. Yeag podfigherninja123 I'll link the twitch chat to this make and the battefly page.
How can I say no
As in drop from the tournament, just log back in battlefy and click "unjoin" and that should do the trick again thanks for being honest.
(Feb 2, 2015, 04:39 PM)Black117 Wrote: As in drop from the tournament, just log back in battlefy and click "unjoin" and that should do the trick again thanks for being honest.

oops, I meant say no to not join the tournament
Wink
Alright we have about 9 players registered for the tournament meaning it will definitely happen this Saturday unless life hits my like a ton of bricks. If that occurs then I'll postpon it later on. You guys are welcome to invite other people for the tournement as well so everyone is welcome of all skill level.
Kiev dont forget to list the twitch chat Kappa or riot Heart
Finally included the chat (link is in the OP). Anyways I'll probably start resetting for Entei sometimes around Wednesday and Thursday. Again if there's any questions let me know ok.
Random Person in the Crowd who likes food: Umm yea.... Wheres the free food? KappaHD