Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny 5IV Axew After 5 Eggs
This is just a post about a great achievement. I have bred a Shiny for the first time, after 5 Eggs. I was breeding for a 5 IV Axew to train a UU tier Haxorus, but found a Shiny Axew after 5 Eggs.

Irony: This is the first Bred Shiny I have gotten even though I have been trying to get a Shiny Honedge for days.
Shimono Hiro!

I bred a shiny Fletching after 20 eggs it was 5IVs too hehe
oo, Impressive. Did you have a shiny charm or no?
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
That's some luck you got there!
I've never tried breeding. Only once for one of my favorite pokemon to get it good IV's. I don't have enough patience XD
I managed to breed a 5/67 shiny Venipede on the FIRST egg... i thought i had done something wrong or somehow glitched my game...  I still cant believe it tbh lol.
(Aug 28, 2016, 11:46 AM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote: I managed to breed a 5/67 shiny Venipede on the FIRST egg... i thought i had done something wrong or somehow glitched my game...  I still cant believe it tbh lol.

I did a similar thing, I was hunting a shiny Tyrunt and I hadn't played the game in 2 months and ride my bike for less than 3 steps and hatch a shiny, I had forgoten i was even hunting it.