Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Pokemon Discussions
Here feel free to talk about any shiny encounters either in X/Y or ORAS when it comes out. Discuss anything related to shiny pokemon, first encounter, first hatch ETC.

Thread suggested by Blueon

Have a nice day! Smile
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

To start of the shiny train posts, i would like to post about my shiny Lugia i SRed for on my SoulSilver a couple weeks ago Smile it came pretty quick! I would say around 50-100 SRs?! Probably spent like 5 hours on it at the most! Was definitely surprised to see it come so quickly! and it did put up a fight! My 1st shiny legendary to start off my shiny legendary collection on SoulSilverSmile working on Shiny Latios atm. Will keep you guys updated and will definitely post when i am successful! Smile

[Image: Spr_4h_249.png] [Image: Spr_4h_249_s.png]
[Image: 20140921_120733.jpg] [Image: 20140921_122354.jpg]
My first shiny Pokemon I caught ever was Treecko via Masuda Method in B2/W2. The only other shiny encounters I've had were a Zubat in HG/SS, horde Murkrow in X/Y, and chained Skorupi in X/Y.

[Image: treecko_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48v2.gif] [Image: zubat_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mr.gif] [Image: skorupi_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4908.gif] [Image: murkrow_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499h.gif]
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Oct 5, 2014, 01:54 PM)Skarric Wrote: My first shiny Pokemon I caught ever was Treecko via Masuda Method in B2/W2. The only other shiny encounters I've had were a Zubat in HG/SS, horde Murkrow in X/Y, and chained Skorupi in X/Y.

[Image: treecko_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48v2.gif] [Image: zubat_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mr.gif] [Image: skorupi_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4908.gif] [Image: murkrow_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499h.gif]

Nicee shiny Treecko is pretty sick! Smile
ive never caught/bred a shiny but i saw a wild bunneary that was shiny when i was like, 12 or something and killed it because it was a girl and i only liked to have boy pokemon on my team, other than that, someone traded me a shiny plusle for a 5iv ralts or something :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I believe my first shiny was a Mareep in XY ;o; I never encountered one before and it was cool evolving it to an Ampharos for my in-game team. Later on I hatched and found many more shinies :D
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
The first shiny that was not traded to me was a shiny Wingull in Pokemon X.
First shiny caught was [Image: dragalge_by_javierx500-d73kp7r.gif] then i got a shiny [Image: breloom_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43ac.gif]
my first shiny? I was like 11 playing emerald and encountered a shiny in the worst place ever: shiny houndour in the safari FailFish gf me it ran away as I through bait
My first shiny was a kirlia in a safari on pokemon y. I didn't know what a shiny was before playing gen 6
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <