Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Spoilers] Who's Hyped for Super Mystery Dungeon This Friday?
sounds awesome! should i buy it hmmm
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Nov 22, 2015, 11:04 PM)jouzea Wrote: sounds awesome! should i buy it hmmm

Yes you should buy it. Without a doubt in my mind buy it.
(Nov 22, 2015, 06:12 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2015, 06:07 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: I just made it to Lively Town not that long ago and I also went to another town but I won't spoil the name. But yeah its an amazing game so far.

I made it to lively town a little while ago, does thing game seem alittle tough to you? (i mean im glad its difficult unlike gates to infinity) i know i may be a tad underleveled but some of these pokemon take like 5-6 attacks to die, i swear i was fighting this machop for a mission and he had over 100 hp, its crazy, and when you die the pokemon has a chance to evolve, plus if you die completely you lose all your items

I agree the Pokemon are really high leveled in these dungeons. In fact trying to get to Lively Town was a challenge because of Sheer Mountain Range. I had to rescue myself like 3 times.
(Nov 23, 2015, 02:56 PM)DragonEldest Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2015, 06:07 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: I just made it to Lively Town not that long ago and I also went to another town but I won't spoil the name. But yeah its an amazing game so far.

I made it to lively town a little while ago, does thing game seem alittle tough to you? (i mean im glad its difficult unlike gates to infinity) i know i may be a tad underleveled but some of these pokemon take like 5-6 attacks to die, i swear i was fighting this machop for a mission and he had over 100 hp, its crazy, and when you die the pokemon has a chance to evolve, plus if you die completely you lose all your items

I agree the Pokemon are really high leveled in these dungeons. In fact trying to get to Lively Town was a challenge because of Sheer Mountain Range. I had to rescue myself like 3 times.

glad im not the only one that thinks its alittle difficult, but its not nessesarily a bad thing, it need to be challanging
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 23, 2015, 03:03 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2015, 02:56 PM)DragonEldest Wrote:

glad im not the only one that thinks its alittle difficult, but its not nessesarily a bad thing, it need to be challanging

Yeah usually the newer Pokemon games have been on the easier side so I'm glad this one is imposing a challenge.
I agree with you guys about it being more difficult, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I've been busy so I'm still kind of in the beginning (still in the first town), but its challenging in a rewarding way! Trying to figure out if there's a good way to level besides going through dungeons and fighting. Man I love this game so far Smile
(Nov 23, 2015, 11:50 PM)Nimthiel Wrote: I agree with you guys about it being more difficult, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I've been busy so I'm still kind of in the beginning (still in the first town), but its challenging in a rewarding way! Trying to figure out if there's a good way to level besides going through dungeons and fighting. Man I love this game so far Smile

Hear Hear!
I think im getting close to the end of the pre-game, its been fun so far, if i had to make one complaint about the game its that the RNG is worse the competitive VGC, i mean ill attack and miss 4 times in a row it has cause me to die so many times in the game, if they could fix that its would make the game 100x enjoyable, but its still a blast to play
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~