Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Spoopy Cup Part 2! (Now with 666% more spoop)
@"squeab" rip, time to rebuild my team [Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif] ( I love this spoopy ghost)
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Sep 14, 2016, 08:38 AM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @"squeab" rip, time to rebuild my team [Image: tumblr_mc9plinHoH1rnr4eb.gif] ( I love this spoopy ghost)

who needs a team when it just comes down to whoever sets up his Volcarona first :D
Mega BAEnette will shine once again
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
sine me up
We are just banning everything now aren't we?
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 15, 2016, 05:27 PM)Unit501 Wrote: We are just banning everything now aren't we?

I'm banning everyone on the forum, including myself
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
@Unit501 only everything fun  

@GMX well you see, volcarona can catch this scald  [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png]
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Just a reminder sign ups end this Saturday. There is also an update to the list of legal Pokémon. That list is on my computer however, and I am not. I will update this post when I switch them. I will also list the changes here n
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Alright folks last opportunity, come midnight I'm locking this thread. I've also finally found time to update the ban list.

Doublade may not run Eviolite.
Volcarona has been banned.
Scolipede is not allowed to have Baton Pass, nor is it allowed to have any other boosting moves.
We added Vileplume, just cause @Eckley threatened me.

IIRC we didn't ban any other Pokemon, but always double check to make sure your team is legal.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Update: Squeab has been so kind to allow that if you don't use your OU Pokemon slot, you are allowed to sub it for another UU Pokemon

Also, thank you @"Squeab" for adding Vileplume Heart