Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Spoopy Cup Part 2! (Now with 666% more spoop)
sign me up
Alright I'm sealing her up, make sure to join the discord server to stay in the loop, it also make it easier to schedule battles! I'll post here on... Wednesday? with the rule about the tournament itself
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Alright nerds, we're starting this Saturday! The way this tournament is going to work is rather simple. by the end of the month, you must battle every other competitor.
We're not going to restrict who you must battle by what day, but you must have at least three battles done a week.
Seeing as there's 14 participants, everyone will have to do 13 battles. You don't battle yourself obviously.
You may start battling on October 1st.
You are in charge of getting your battles scheduled and finished. In the case of a battle not getting done, the participant who showed the most effort in getting the battle scheduled will get the win.
Finally, I will be streaming the beginning of the tourney on the forum Twitch account, found here. If you want to get a lot of battles done fast, this will be a good way to do so. I'll be open to battles, and there will surely be others there as well.
The participants are If you noticed you're on the list and didn't mean to be, or thought you would be but weren't, PM me. Half of the posts were super vague or sarcastic sounding so this is the list I ended up with.
As a reminder we do have a Discord server, which is a GREAT way to get in touch with your opponents for battles.
Remember to have fun guys, it's just a video game!
BTW all replays will be posted in this thread. You will post them here, and come back and edit your post later to add later replays. Never delete any of them. For an example of how it should be done

Vs @Swimmingpenguin791 - The link to the battle will go here
Wait, we actually have to battle?
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Well I guess so, unless you want me to replace you Kappa
Didn't really know I was signed up for this...

Well, time to build a team!

I've totally looked at the legal Pokemon and everything.
I just put anyone who posted on the thread and didn't specify they weren't participating. Figured people could just pm me if they took issue
(Sep 30, 2016, 08:56 AM)Squeab Wrote: I just put anyone who posted on the thread and didn't specify they weren't participating. Figured people could just pm me if they took issue

It's cool, I probably would have waited until today to make a team anyway.
@PKPatriot56 oh, you're entering this? Remember what happened last time we battled? Nah, me neither