Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Spoopy Cup Part 2! (Now with 666% more spoop)
As the unofficial winner the last event on a technicality Angel, won't be joining this one again because of other things coinciding around this time. Good luck to everyone who enters.
By the way, forgot to mention this. Next year everyone will be required to use Pallossand. And I'm gonna make th dumb promise that the winner of this tournament will get a shiny ghost type come the release of Sun and Moon. By then you'll get to see which of the new ones you like best and can pick accordingly.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I'm not entering until I can use spooky sandcastle.

Also, why is Vileplume not on the list. I'm looking at you @naitre
(Sep 12, 2016, 09:10 AM)Black117 Wrote: As the unofficial winner the last event on a technicality Angel, won't be joining this one again because of other things coinciding around this time. Good luck to everyone who enters.

HOLY CRAP WE GOT A SHOT THIS YEAR B O Y S
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I want Alolan Marowak danSad
I plan on participating if everything goes well.
Dear @"squeab"

We all love Mega Glalie. But ask yourself, would it be fair to let him compete? There would be no point in using any other Pokemon. I feel your pain about leaving him out, but Glalie accepts the reason why.

Furthermore, I request that you add Vileplume to the list. I doubt I'm going to use it, but Vileplume is a demon and therefore should be usable

Thank you for your time,

Eckley

Xoxoxo
Ayy, a chance to actually win a tournament since Kev isn't playing this year ofc KappaHD
Y'all better watch out, I drink a bowl of nails every morning...without any milk danBad
@naitre I don't know what you're talking about. That list clearly has no megas on it.

The list has been updated and will likely be updated again before we actually start. I will announce each time we make a change. We've decided to ban megas, and Weavile has also been taken off the list. We want this to be balanced, so if there are any other Pokemon you think should be banned or maybe even added, feel free to speak up.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Dear @"squeab",

The list has indeed been updated, however Vileplume still isn't on it. Maybe you missed my request so I thought I'd give you a reminder.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time and patience

Eckley

Xoxoxo