Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sun and Moon predictions
Honestly just wanted to write this down for an "I told you so" later down the line.

Calling it now, cover legendaries for Sun and Moon. Sun will have a Phoenix of sorts
[Image: GhinNOw.png]
unlikely but i would definitely not have any objections....

Oh and Moon will have a werewolf.

Predict below and all that
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Good but, we already have Ho Oh :P
(Feb 28, 2016, 04:47 PM)Apo Wrote: Good but, we already have Ho Oh :P

Mega Ho-oh
Mega Mighyena
Mega Lunatone
Mega Solrock
Mega Cresselia
Mega Darkrai
Mega Clefable
Mega anything else related to sun and the moon
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Solrock and Lunatone mega evolution confirmed
[Image: CcQFJO5WwAA5ZMT.jpg:large]
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Feb 28, 2016, 04:47 PM)Apo Wrote: Good but, we already have Ho Oh :P

You are correct, I forgot, oops.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Fighting Dark and Psychic type starters instead of fire grass and water
96 new pokemon and 24 new mega evolutions
When you black out that weird pokeball ambulance takes you to the pokemon center
and that the evil teams will not use any pokemon based around the sun or moon
It is very likely that none of this will happen but if it does haha I told you so
Just going to say this right now before anyone says so in the forum. Will explain my reasoning or theories from people later on this week. So here are my predictions:

1. Next region is based on Hawaii. I think everyone has heard this by now in the interwebs so not going to explain until later.
  2. New "Form Changes" for Pokemon like Mega Evolution but something like the "Ash-Greninja" transformations. Basically direct people to Pokemon bonding (not in a 'different' way).
  3. This is Gen 7, not Gen 6.5, or a continuation of Gen 6. Honestly Game Freak might just continue the story the same way they did with Gold/Silver in Gen 2. Not exactly the same storyline points but maybe touch on AZ and Zygarde.
  4. Next Main Series legendary pairs (I.E. Groudon/Kyogre) will be based on the Sun / Moon deities like from Japan (thanks Gaijin Goomba). Probably not a prediction but I really don't want to see a Zygarde storyline since at this point its sorta predictable.
  5. AND LOTS OF TRUCKS! kappa
prediction, Mega Kang will still dominate over all the new pokemon
Woooh I like this prediction thingies!

Okay here's mine: (sorry for having the same thoughts as the others, I promise I didn't copy yours)

1. Solrockite and Lunatonite confirmed! Mightyenite maybe.
2. We have a new animation when we lose a trainer battle; ambulance to the rescue!
3. Looker will be there, too trying to remember stuff.
4. Customization won't be back *sobs*.
5. Megas for Johto starters
6. The plot will be kinda like this; depending on your version, you can only play during day or night. In game though it'll be only day/night, because Team Sun/Moon is using the powers of Legendary pokemon Sun/Moon to prevent the other. They're doing this because they think it's the right thing. Now the character will try to prevent that. Wouldn't it be amazing if the villains are already successful and you end it, than trying to prevent them?
7. Still Water Grass Fire Starters. Bipedal fire, quadrupedal grass, and a dolphin water type.
8. We'll have a lot of nocturnal pokemons in this gen.
9. Main legendary for sun will have a move similar to solar beam but stronger.
10. I'm out of stupid ideas.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

See i keep seeing people talk about a Dolphin starter but would Gamefreak ever make a starter not a bipedal or queadruped, i mean i personally would think it would be strange that a starter would be floating in the air like some fish pokemon do when theyre out of the water, i just dont think they would do something like that, but hey i could be wrong
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~