Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@TheShinyMothim 

I am willing to do the trade if you still want to, I am going to try be online most of today so hopefully if you are available you can trade

Hey guys. I am currently breeding Naive Jangmo-os for a friend. If anyone is interested in one, PM or reply to this post. I am also taking breeding requests. If you want me to breed anything, send me a PM, or tell me what you want in the post I made specifically for breeding requests. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
@Tenebris_Kane 
Of course I still want to trade. The only thing is that I’m in a hunt right now, so I’d like to finish that before I get to the trade, if that’s Okay with you? i’ll post again once I’m ready for it.
@TheShinyMothim 

That's fine by me, What are you hunting?

@Tenebris_Kane I’m hunting for a shiny Roggenrola. I things the shiny looks really cool with heb blue Stones coming out Gigalith Smile
@TheShinyMothim 

I agree, gigalith has a really nice shiny. Good luck!

@Tenebris_Kane Is there any heavy ball larvitar left?
I have rare candy,fast ball togedemaru,heavy ball roggenrola,beast ball wingull,psyduck.Most of them with EM if not all.
I can't list all breedjects now ask if you need some specific.
@Theoapo 

For a fast ball togedemaru I would definitely trade heavy ball Larvitar  Big Grin

@Tenebris_Kane  I’m ready! I can trade within the next 14-15 hours or so. Hmu!
Hi! I'd like to request a Larvitar, Trapinch, Jangmo-o, Vulpix, and a Rough Skin Gible?
I used to have so many Jangmo-o and then I reset my game

I don't know exactly which of these to offer, so I'm gonna give you a list and let you choose:
-A crap ton of Adamant Own Tempo Rockruff breedjects 
-A single Rare Candy
-Several boxes full of Eevee breedjects of various natures
-Jolly Sheer Force Totodiles with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and I think Crunch??
-A shiny Buneary (it's got crappy IVs/nature tho)
-More Eevees (some of them have Wish too)
-Some unused Apricorn Balls (I can pro'lly catch you something with one iyw)
-A shiny Modest Toucannon (crappy IVs, buthypertrainingexistsso)
-EEVEES. EEVEES EVERYWHERE.
-One level 99 6IV shiny Eevee that a friend gave me and tbh I don't think it's legit
-A ton of HA Alolan Vulpixes (I even have two 6IV HA Ninetales with Blizzard, Moonblast, Aurora Veil and Freeze Dry)