Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

THE COMMUNAL POKéMON DIARY THREAD
10/23/15

So today my friend finished the game and wanted to challenge me to a battle. I play competitively. He doesn't. No mercy shown. Mwhahahaha
10-23-2015
Last night before registration closed I managed to throw a spooky cup team together. It was last minute and literally thrown together. Still won half of my matches today. Thank the pokegods for scrubs. Amen.
25/10/15 My luck with wondertrade goes on! Got a shiny shedinja for a breeject honedge
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

October 26, Kalos:
I restarted my X save today.
I had been thinking about it for a while, but today I finally did it! I traded the few event pokes I had on X over to OR (including 65 Hiroshima Pokémon Center Magikarps... long story), then said goodbye to my 680+ hours, 2700+ eggs hatched, full dex save file, and started over. It's nice to get a fresh start sometimes.

[Image: b51cuo.jpg]

(For posterity!)

In a spur of the moment thing, I asked the rivals to call me Manatee because obviously, but Shauna is enjoying it a little bit too much for my taste:

[Image: 5ls2h1.jpg]

Teenage girls can be cruel sometimes.
27/10/15 I traded my shiny druddigon from wonder trade for jirachi and the shiny goodra for attack forme deoxys. Finally got a jirachi. Very busy in the past few days, can't even breed
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

31/10/15
Still trying to breed ha eevee to be my sylveon during free time. My luck still continues i received shiny: starmie, pumpkaboo, noivern and charmander. I traded the pumpkaboo, named PumpKing, to a friend for shiny xerneas. Apparently, there's an event in japan. Japan ONLY. AGAIN. He has 2 DS so he just enter code, trade to the other, and reset the 1st one. Now he has a lot trying to look for perfect IV and nature. Told him to just soft reset. L+R+Start. He had no idea how to do it and now thanked me with a shiny xerneas. I don't know what he'll do about all those xerneas.

now my brother is so happy because i gave it to him. I'll wait for the yveltal event, that one is mine.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

2/11/15
Looks like i'm the only one in this thread. Think I'll follow how mutt post his experience, with pictures!

Still breeding for my sylveon I can't remember how many Eevees I had now.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxHocUVcko5AO-Ft6T_A5...O8dEI-98nY]

As soon as i fill up a box of breejects, i wonder trade them hoping for a pokemon that's not in my dex yet.

I also saw an fb post requesting for rare candy. I don't really use rare candies so i decided to give 9 of them.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfQCWO4CQ4AQI9Es8MXNY...e3ggFZbF5r]

In return he traded me life orb, sun stone, poison barbs, potion, Kricketune name Jiminy, and Victini.

I also learned that sun stone is different from fire stone and can be used for whimsicott, and Aegislash needs dusk stone for evolution.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSXqIVywNivCtq2FykWZi...FNc44kmsL7]

I was really sleepy, and somewhat disappointed for getting a lot of zigzagoons. I'll just release those poor pokemons, so WT won't be filled with easy to catch Pokemons. I'm down to the last two Eevees to trade when  I received a shiny Treecko from a trainer named Martin.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAEx5QnL01qrVwnnVF_BQ...PPsH_aVA_g]

Made my day.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

Post date 11/1/2015:

Started conceptual art for lock comic, found that I hate drawing shauna's hair. Must find quick fix. Tierno is the best to draw incidentally. I always thought his hair was a hat....
11/3/2015:

(Jouzea I am always silently lurking in this thread :3)
Today I kinda had a shiny-event-legend spree!
First I got my hands on the XYZ Shiny Xerneas that was released in Japan a few days ago! (That's one of the shinies that are..... actually beautiful. *waits for shiny hunters to kill me*)
Then I traded it for a shiny mew, and then shiny mew got traded for a shiny arceus.
But all I needed was a level 15 Keldeo! :_:
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
3/11/2015

(Good to know Weisakura, after all you started this haha.)

There's a lot of passerbys asking for trades today. There's one trainer from japan who asked for trade. I have time to kill and also tired of trying to breed my sylveon eevee so I decided to trade with him. I offered him a shiny noivern named NightWing that I received from Wonder Trade

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX0UFvezijQqypFfHmHOr...lxMOBtp0Rw]

and a Phione from Japan Region

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQfva3qfBCdVkh7Tc4wqP...0DXBdPeAU6]

In return he gave me a mawhile with mawilite and a tauros(actually couldn't remember) I don't want to take his mawilite so i tried trading it back to him, but he didn't get it and he canceled the trade. Hope he finds another mawilite.

It's AceTrainerSam's birthday today, she hosted a giveaway of HA torchic.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjROSvLMPXWzSb-nTaor_...jR2f4wUqeA]

I checked my box, i have a torchic but not HA. I asked for a trade instead of the GTS because we're both online. We traded and I gave her a phione but she didn't gave me the torchic. apparently she didn't know it was me who asked and thought it's just random passerby. I gave her a shiny chespin as a gift

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqJ9BzT6oTnCBZw9C1_8Z...9YpkE0HPnv]

Also I finally hatched my Eevee!

[Image: sylveon_and_eevee_by_arkeis_pokemon-d5uo9jm.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?