Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

THE COMMUNAL POKéMON DIARY THREAD
11/11/15

Almost done with my team!
I battled some chansey so I can level them up fast. I also used exp share, lucky egg, and the exp o-power. Brought some of them to the Battle resort to teach some of them moves.

Ace is now a Charizard, Shirahoshi a Milotic, Cloudy now a Whimsicott, Timburr now a Gurdurr, Uriah now a doublade, Bijou now a Sylveon

I only need to trade back Samson to evolve into conkeldurr. and give dusk stone to Uriah for it to evolve into aegislash. Upon evolution of Uriah I'll let him learn King's shield, then I'll teach him shadow ball.

I just noticed that i need an ability capsule for Shirahoshi

And I'm torn between Helping Hand or Wish for the remaining moveslot of Bijou

[Image: 7bf59c6228a6d64fcb6f0fdc5ddb1295.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

11/11/15
I restarted my pokemon sapphire game again since I just found my old GBA.
I had to say goodbye to my good friend KFC the Blaziken and my very first shiny, weezing. Since I decided I should restart this game I decided to watch one of my favourite pokemon youtubers playthrough as well. Man I miss Lueroi.

For my starter I chose Mudkip as it makes the start of the game pretty easy.

My team right now consists of
Muddy the mudkip
Butterfly the Silcoon
Shrooms the shroomish

I hope this playthrough brings me as much joy as it did when I was younger
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
13/11/15
Finally someone helped me evolve Samson now my team is complete. It's time to challenge the league now. Also found Maranga Berry, now i only need Ability Capsule for Milotic
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

15/11/15

Just beat the league with my team! I entered it with everyone at level 50 now they're: PortgasD.Ace (charizard) 53; Samson (conkeldurr) 54; Cloudy (whimsicott) 52; Uriah (aegislash) 51; Shirahoshi (milotic my MVP) 54; and Bijou (sylveon) 52. Had the most trouble beating Phoebe. We managed to win but after her I had to use revive on Bijou, Ace and Uriah. Due to my stupidity, I lost everyone except Shirahoshi in my battle against Steven. His metagross is so fast. I didn't know that their pokemons are at Level 70+, so it was challenging to beat them. I lost my only weakness policy in the process. I thought I won't lose it like focus sash but turned out it's like a berry. I gave Uriah leftovers instead.

Jouzea's team Beating the League
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

Pokemon Y, Sunday 15th of November 2015

On my third day of using the Masuda method, admittedly it was a bit slow at first filling up one box of Froakie eggs at a time but after a while I got the hang of it. The most annoying part now is getting so excited when I take my talonflame to Lumiouse city to run around in a circle for 30 minutes and being dissapointed every time an egg hatches.

I think it'll be worth it once I finally receive the oh so glorious black greninja but, I recently learned about Powersaves and possibly having the ability to make any pokemon I want or at least clone my current ones to trade them off for the things I want.

Would it be worth it? Should I at least earn myself one first before resorting to such a thing? I don't know. All I know is my slow decent into madness begs for the sweet release of such a thing. I shall remain strong for now, but for how long I do not know.
(Nov 15, 2015, 06:00 AM)thyholyduck Wrote: Would it be worth it? Should I at least earn myself one first before resorting to such a thing? I don't know. All I know is my slow decent into madness begs for the sweet release of such a thing. I shall remain strong for now, but for how long I do not know.

To each his own. i bred my own team and although i don't prefer shinies i know how it feels. I bred a female (12.5%) HA with Egg move Wish Hidden Ability Ground when i finally bred it i was so happy. It'll be much better if you're breeding in ORAS at the Battle Resort. My brother share the same fate with you, he's at his 240+ eggs now, and college is sucking most of his time. Cheers!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

Today I got "christened" by the mods(?)/devs(?) on this forum!!
I was totally waiting for the day where my rank name will change to something utterly random, and I can't wait to find out what it is!! :P
Mutt told me that she received her Manatee rank after her birthday, so I thought I would wait until next year to receive it, since my birthday's in April!
When I woke up I totally didn't realize the change of the name under my profile picture until my brother came a'lookin and he went "foruum sweeeeethearttt" in a really sugary way.
That was when I realized. I was laughing so hard because I felt like I was exactly Kenai from Brother Bear when he received his totem!

And my brother was dancing around just like Denahi

[Image: tumblr_n8skjmlvxg1qhk1e5o8_500.gif]

But I love it thoroughly :P I want to be the one spreading flowers and joy from a basket while skipping around in this forum :D

Thanks mods! Heart now which one of you did it hmmmmmm

Also on another note I'm glad to be back after about 2 weeks of hiatus!

I was working on my HA Starter collection, and I took this pic halfway through:

[Image: etw586.jpg]

Now I have ALL starters with HA! :D When my partners in crime are ready, we shall shower the trading forum with HA starters to anyone who needs it! Yaaay~
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Nov 16, 2015, 10:08 PM)weisakura Wrote: Today I got "christened" by the mods(?)/devs(?) on this forum!!
I was totally waiting for the day where my rank name will change to something utterly random, and I can't wait to find out what it is!! :P

Now that you mentioned it, I'm quite sure mine says farewell mother before. Is it supposed to be rank or something?
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

(Nov 16, 2015, 10:38 PM)jouzea Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2015, 10:08 PM)weisakura Wrote: Today I got "christened" by the mods(?)/devs(?) on this forum!!

Now that you mentioned it, I'm quite sure mine says farewell mother before. Is it supposed to be rank or something?

Wait a minute, I just realised I was 'Waiting for Senpai'
Really? who did this? Im not complaining though its kinda funny
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Nov 16, 2015, 11:23 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2015, 10:38 PM)jouzea Wrote:

Wait a minute, I just realised I was 'Waiting for Senpai'
Really? who did this? Im not complaining though its kinda funny

What I know is that the rank system goes like this:
0-10 posts - Farewell mother...
11-50 posts - Button masher (Picture of red buttons)
51-100 posts - Goomy lover (Picture of Goomies)
101-150 posts - 1UP! (Picture of a green mario mushroom)
151-? posts - Pokelover (Picture of a Pokeball with hearts)
And then there are lots of other "pre-made" ranks so that as your post count increases, the name of your rank changes according to it too.

Well frankly it isn't really a 'rank', that sounds like we're classifying one another kappa . it's more like a sweet title that changes according to your number of posts. But some 'ranks' don't only depend on posts, like below!

If you have been on PokemonForever for some time, have at least (idk how many, 10 I guess?) rep, have 50+ posts, the devs will promote you to a "trusted user" (picture of 4 Aegislashes), and then your rank won't change according to how much you post, which brings us to the last rank....

The RANDOM rank! This is a rank where the mods get creative, either out of pure randomness or through how they see you are in the forums (??), and they randomly individually give you a special, customized rank that only YOU have it. Apparently you can get this rank when:
1) Your birthday has passed - Mutt got her customized rank after her birthday, and did you get the 'waiting for senpai' rank after your birthday too ShinyEevee? :P
2) Err.... I guess the mods have a secret system we don't know yet or something? Cause my birthday is like, next year and I was definitely surprised when I got it today!

this proves that this site is made up of hush hush
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!