Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

THE COMMUNAL POKéMON DIARY THREAD
Thanks Weisakura for clearing that up

18/11/15 I'm leveling my team to 100. So far i got Ace (Charizard) up to 93. I'm Secret Base hunting at the same time, and there's this one base that's so eerie. It's the base of team Occult. When you enter the lights are off, and you have litwick dolls lined up. When you press A on the litwicks they light up. It's fun seeing creative bases. There's also one filled with Abra mat, the one that teleports. Some looks like a gym. There's one that looks like a forest. My favorite one is my brother's because it's a puzzle. It's in the secret isle and there are arrow mats everywhere. There's a mat when you stepped on will send you back at the entrance again. There's a breakable door but behind it is a substitute doll. There are also chairs blocking ways. The objects are very well placed so you'll have a hard time just to get his flag. You'll get mad if you're in a hurry.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Wow Jouzea! Being able to visit so many wonderful Secret Bases must be awesome! :D There are so many improvements on ORAS compared to R/S/E - and since I haven't played ORAS yet, seeing you guys post these ORAS experiences makes me feel really happy hehe

18/11/15
So I was on PSS today and there was one insistent person who wanted to trade off his Shiny Latias to me, and only me (god knows why!) but I didn't want it, but he kept on giving me trade requests and even changed his message to this!

[Image: 29dzb05.jpg]

And then there was one kid who requested a trade too, and she put up a Fletchling, a Fennekin, a Zigzagoon and a Scatterbug. I guessed she was new because she didn't have anything in her boxes either. I had extra starters at that time, so I traded her a Froakie and a Snivy for a Pidgey and a Fletchling. Then she put up a Scatterbug and I put up a Charmander, and she cancelled the trade. Wondering why, I tried putting up a Turtwig. She cancelled that trade too. I put up more starters, and she cancelled every single one. It was weird, so I decided to drop out of that trade.

Then after quitting the trade she insisted that we trade again, but I declined and gave her an O-Power because I had no idea what she actually wanted.... until she posted a Shout-Out with my name in it:

[Image: 2mrz7tc.jpg]

Oh... so she wanted a Chespin. So since I was near the daycare I dropped off Chestnut, my Chesnaught, to breed her an egg, and I traded her again, putting up Chestnut first, then only the egg, as an attempt to tell her it's a Chespin egg. I thought she got the idea when she traded her Scatterbug for the egg, but then she put up a Fletchling with the nickname "Chespin?" again!

Oh well, I tried to cancel her trades so she'd get the idea to hatch her egg, but she kept on giving me trade requests and still didn't change her shoutout status, so I accepted it. In her box I saw one white tile, which meant she didn't actually hatch her egg at all! KappaHD She put up the Fletchling called "Chespin?" again, so instead of trading anything I put up Chestnut, then an egg, then Chestnut, then an egg, then Chestnut, then an egg again and eventually I think she got the idea, because she cancelled the trade -- lucky for her to get what I meant eventually! Rolleyes

But wow, seeing two of my Acquaintances putting my name in their statuses... that was totally weird.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Weisakura, I recommend that you also try ORAS. I kinda miss the customization thing though.

19/11/15

Ace and Shirahoshi are now Level 100. I'm in the Secret base mood in the previous days so I swept the entire map looking for Secret Bases.
I gave Ace this [Image: Poke_Puff_Supreme_Honor_Sprite.png] when he reached level 100

I joined another showdown tournament hopefully i'll be able to play the whole game this time. It's a thanksgiving cup and i kinda just picked random mons to fill up my team. One Pokemon from my real team will participate though. On the previous Spooky cup I entered Uriah (My aegislash) and Moriah (My Crobat from my In game team in Pokemon Y). They did pretty well until work prevented me to participate after the 2nd day of the spooky cup. I still come online during my breaks but it's kinda hard because I have a different time zone.

[Image: Crobat_b06987_1281542.jpg][Image: pokestache.com_6713_1383061495.jpg]

This thanksgiving cup i'm again entering one from my OR team and another one from my Y team.

[Image: 1237185489252.jpg]

I wanted to use Charizard but Mega Y is banned. Sorry Blace and Ace (my 2 Charizards) maybe next cup.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

11/19/15 As of writing this 12:17 AM. D:

It's been a while since I wrote here but I've been busy trying to complete the national pokedex for my pokemon x, since shiny hunting froakie was unsuccessful I took a break on shiny hunting til I got the shiny charm. D: I'm now at 670 on the national pokedex, so a couple more til I complete it.Blush Instead of releasing the failed froakies, I ended up using them for wonder trades and got a bunch of pokemon for the dex, I got all the starters except turtwig and chimchar. I even got a shiny togekiss a few days ago and a shiny deoxys today which was total unexpected. Blush Blush But I felt it was a bad trade so I tried to trade it back to them but as soon as I did that they wanted to end the trade, so......Yay? Undecided I'll post a pic of it when I can. :<
11/19/2015
What a brillaint idea this is! Okay, so here I am sitting and breeding for my first ever proper VGC team. I wanted to get a Gengar, because it's just wicked. I had one but it wasn't Modest. But I neither had a ditto with modest nor a pokemon from the same egg group with modest. But my clefable was Modest. So transfered the Modest to a castform, and waited to get a male one. After this I bred the Modest into the Gastly. Now the new Gastly and a 6 IV international ditto (thanks to naitre) were sent to the day care. Third egg I hatch is the first ever shiny I've obtained all by myself!! I frantically ran to the IV Judge to check what IVs it had, and voila perfect IVs in everything except Attack! SO exciting!! :D
(Nov 18, 2015, 11:45 PM)nygma29 Wrote: Third egg I hatch is the first ever shiny I've obtained all by myself!! I frantically ran to the IV Judge to check what IVs it had, and voila perfect IVs in everything except Attack! SO exciting!! :D

Third Egg? IT ONLY TOOK YOU THREE EGGS??! WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO TO DESERVE THIS AWESOME LUCK??

ehem.. now that i got that out of the way. Congrats! Really, you are so lucky to have it in 3 eggs with acceptable IVs. Many of us spend days filling up boxes after boxes. Anyway Congratulations!

19/11/15
It supposed to be the start of Thanksgiving cup today, but i'm still in the office. During breaks i'm continuing my quest to collect 500 flags in secret bases, and I discovered there are still some areas i haven't explored yet.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

(Nov 19, 2015, 01:35 AM)jouzea Wrote:
(Nov 18, 2015, 11:45 PM)nygma29 Wrote: Third egg I hatch is the first ever shiny I've obtained all by myself!! I frantically ran to the IV Judge to check what IVs it had, and voila perfect IVs in everything except Attack! SO exciting!! :D

Third Egg? IT ONLY TOOK YOU THREE EGGS??! WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO TO DESERVE THIS AWESOME LUCK??

ehem.. now that i got that out of the way. Congrats! Really, you are so lucky to have it in 3 eggs with acceptable IVs. Many of us spend days filling up boxes after boxes. Anyway Congratulations!

Haha. I think I think the trick is not really fishing for it :P I got a shiny Beldum later in the day too, but it didn't have attack IVs, But I think I can make it work. :P
This one took more though, because Beldum's take forever to hatch :P

About the luck part, I have no clue. Huh I'm bracing myself for a rough week ahead. Undecided
23/11/15

Had to celebrate girlfriend's birthday so no pokemonforever last weekend.

Had a hard time to be online at the same time with my opponents in the thanksgiving cup so i tried going to the forum chat. Full of crazy people in there, but they are funny and they helped me to get gingerxpug. I lost my first game due to his mighty dunsparce. I thought that guy was a dragon type and that crazy dude kept glaring at my team. No excuses, GingerxPug outplayed me. Didn't get the replay of the match as replay showdown was down. Could've been useful for studying my plenty mistakes that fight.

[Image: dunsparce_used_glare__by_wyrmses-d4ma2b9.png]

That game, though i lost, gave pretty much an idea on how to use my team as i just randomly picked the pokemons i use. I may have some roster changes but I think I'll give the team a chance.

The next two games, went pretty well. As my lead and supports did their jobs well.
My current standing is 3-1.

In my Omega Ruby game, I leveled my team to 100 and finally bought the weakness policy for my Uriah (Aegislash). I battled in the maison and my streak was cut by a double team Bastidion. If only I used taunt on him. The only attack i hit him with is Shirahoshi's (Milotic's) Icy Wind and it's not very effective. He even have his leftovers and manage to heal himself through it from i guess 20 hp to full by evading and protect.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

So i decided to take a break on maison and do something else. Now, I'm busy getting all the ribbons for them.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

24/11/15

Earned all of my team the trained ribbon. And gained the master rank in battle test and it's my first. Now i'm gonna go back to battle maison to earn the ribbons there
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

This is a great idea!

11/29/15 I started to do some wonder trades because, well, why not? I got the usual, Zigzagoon, Oddish, sometimes a Ralts. As I traded the last person's "gift" off, lo and behold, a shiny level 100 Cresselia comes to save my boring day!