Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

THE COMMUNAL POKéMON DIARY THREAD
11/3/2015

This morning in Battle Spot I realized how much I absolutely hate Whimsicott... My day is now forever ruined by his adorable wrath. However, I am busy plotting my next kawaii giveaway... something to look forward to for sure! ♥ I am also happy that Jouzea spent time to hatch a Sylveon Eevee because Sylveon is the best Pokemon in existence.
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Nov 3, 2015, 09:16 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: 11/3/2015

This morning in Battle Spot I realized how much I absolutely hate Whimsicott... My day is now forever ruined by his adorable wrath. However, I am busy plotting my next kawaii giveaway... something to look forward to for sure! ♥ I am also happy that Jouzea spent time to hatch a Sylveon Eevee because Sylveon is the best Pokemon in existence.

I totalyy hate gloom and I think Blaziken is the best pokemon in ever.
11/3/15

After EV training my Blastoise, Gallade, Charizard and Scizor, I decided to take a break from that and hatch more Froakie eggs in hopes of a shiny. 11 boxes full of Froakies and no shiny. D: In the meantime I decided to try wonder trade for the first time and got : a tentacool, electrike, ferroseed, a French geodude and a surskit and last but not least, an adamant Japanese beldum. :P I'm tempted to throw all the froakies into wonder trade to see what I get. Blush Maybe I'll take a break from shiny hunting an attempt to do some completion of the national pokedex.
4/11/15

Finally a non-Japan event! a Zoroark with Sludge Bomb

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3c9YidN6Xdi683ap01vc...f76m8Ch-tw]

Been soft resetting for awhile now still couldn't get one with decent IV or nature. Unfortunately, I accepted an offer to trade so i had to save the game. now i can't soft reset anymore. oh well.

I'm breeding for a whimsicott now, last pokemon for my team

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Heard from my brother about his quest for a shiny good iv froakie. 260+ and counting...

Wonder how many it would take me to get a shiny male charmander with perfect IV
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

5/11/15

@PrincessSylveon my girlfriend really loves Sylveon, too. She nicknamed her Bijou
from Hamtaro, the hamham who loves ribbons

[Image: annbe112844820596-gros.jpg]

Been Wondertrading a lot today and I was really surprised when i received this pokemon

[Image: 250px-Victini_M14.png]

I also saw a post by Kratos and decided to help out I let him clone some of my BR Shinies so his store can grow, in return i asked for Staraptor and Umbreon with Charizardite Y and Life Orb.

I plan to give the Charizardite Y to a friend of mine who plays pokemon x.

I also helped to clean up the Wonder trade today, I released the common pokemons that i received so that they won't circulate and flood the WT anymore.

[Image: hnv0dghdjv4bgwgzmngf.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

05/11/15

Hi, today i've just

[Image: 34eclty.jpg]

again.
# 1 of pokemon unlocke coming along. Brainstorming while soft resetting pokemon ruby for the zoroark until I got one with good stats and watching toriko. Don't know if I'll use the zoro... for a while anyways.

Still hate drawing shauna. Who has four pigtails gamefreak? Why do anime characters have to be so dang trendy
11/5/15

14 boxes of Froakies and no shinys. D: I'm going to fill all the boxes full of froakie babies, if there's no shiny in there, I'm going to release them all. And I'm going to work on the national pokedex to get the shiny charm. I also did 4 wondertrades today and got myself a wurmple, horsea, psyduck and a mudkip. The mudkip is a bold nature so I'm too thrilled about that, so might as well as evolve it for the national dex.
6/11/15

I'm finally done breeding my team! I already trained Charmander and he's a charmeleon now. Before I train the others I'm gonna give them their nicknames:

[Image: charmeleon__d__ace_by_lilchupz-d5ck57t.jpg]
ACE the Future Charizard Y (from "Fire Fist" Ace) the Brother of Luffy (my future infernape) and Sabo (my future Charizard X)

[Image: conkeldurr_by_nempatriarch-d5sb5fg.png]
SAMSON the Nazirite (from the Bible, Book of Judges) really resembles the Nazirite as he is bald too, when he destroyed the pillars. But right now he's still a tiny timburr

[Image: tumblr_mldgekfJ7A1qc6wuno1_500.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSy83-Bv5koMRPekRCHaK...IhN8Q29wAQ]
[Image: milotic1_by_artdean1992-d6t0bqz.png]

SHIRAHOSHI the Mermaid Princess both live in water and considered most beautiful, still a feebas though

[Image: 679.png]
URIAH the Hittite (from the Bible) my honedge is the ghost of Uriah: King David's Mighty Warrior and one of the Thirty; Bathseba's, mother of King Solomon, first husband.

[Image: bijou.jpg]
[Image: sylveon_by_minjixmuu_chan-d5wbvuc.png]

BIJOU, "Ribbons" I'm supposed to name her Ribbons, but my girlfriend suggested to follow the name of a famous hamster (she's one of Hamtaro's friend) she's still an eevee

And last but not the least my Hard Support
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb7-VAvSFaUjep8ckH1bk...nBWzbXCDag]
[Image: tumblr_me7oemqwNQ1qkqxw0o3_500.png]

CLOUDY with a chance of Meatballs it's also my girlfriend who named her she thought she's supposed to be a cloud

Oh and my friend gave me the shiny event yveltal.

(Credits to the owners of the pictures)
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?

9/11/15 Almost done winning my team all the contest ribbons. Feebas only needs the Tough ribbon.
Let's do this shirahoshi!

[Image: 300px-Feefee_Feebas.png]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

so a journeyer?