Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I have hidden ability starters! (With IVs and egg moves)
I would like one. I don't really care about ivy's. I can offer a prankster sableye with recover.
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:32 PM)Arctero Wrote: I would like one. I don't really care about ivy's. I can offer a prankster sableye with recover.
Don't have that Sableye, so I'll take one! Smile If you can be online in a few minutes, then I can trade you right away!
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:28 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:26 PM)beth2527 Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:22 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:20 PM)beth2527 Wrote: I'll take one. I have some 4-5 IV HA ralts if you want one.
Actually, I already have a lot of those myself. :P  Got anything else extra?

HA buneary (idk IVs on them), defiant pawniard 4-5 IV w/ sucker punch, 4-5 IV rotom
Buneary sounds great! Smile  I'll be online in a few minutes, so add me and we can trade right away! Wink 0001-3345-3108

Thank you much.
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:16 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:08 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: How is it Korean when the event was only for Jap version of OR/AS?

People were re-breeding it, and a Korean person had one. :P

Vexian Wrote:i'd definatly want one, anything you need?
 If you just have any extra babies with 4 or 5 IVs, I'll take one.  I'm just happy to help out people who really want this exclusive thing. Wink

i have a ton of babies... I have a 6 IV Jolly HA Buneary but i saw someone else is trading you one, i have a 6 IV Bold Feebas with swift swim (turns into Marvel Scale as Milotic), I have 2 5 Perfect IV Rotoms (Modest and calm), a 5 Perfect IV Adamant Pawniard, and 2 5 Perfect IV Timid Pidgeys. take your pick, and it wouldnt surprise me if other people want these as well lol
Bro check your PM's please!
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:35 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:32 PM)Arctero Wrote: I would like one. I don't really care about ivy's. I can offer a prankster sableye with recover.
 Don't have that Sableye, so I'll take one! Smile  If you can be online in a few minutes, then I can trade you right away!

I've added you, and I'll wait till you're online.
IGN: Patrick
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:35 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:08 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: How is it Korean when the event was only for Jap version of OR/AS?

If you just have any extra babies with 4 or 5 IVs, I'll take one.  I'm just happy to help out people who really want this exclusive thing. Wink

i have a ton of babies... I have a 6 IV Jolly HA Buneary but i saw someone else is trading you one, i have a 6 IV Bold Feebas with swift swim (turns into Marvel Scale as Milotic), I have 2 5 Perfect IV Rotoms (Modest and calm), a 5 Perfect IV Adamant Pawniard, and 2 5 Perfect IV Timid Pidgeys. take your pick, and it wouldnt surprise me if other people want these as well lol
The only one I don't have is Pidgey, so I'll take one of those. :D Meet me online soon?
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:43 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:35 PM)Vexian Wrote:

The only one I don't have is Pidgey, so I'll take one of those. :D  Meet me online soon?

logging in now
Sorry I'm taking long for some of you people. Still trying to hatch some. They're getting traded left and right. WutFace
(Jan 8, 2015, 06:55 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: I got lucky and got to trade an Arbok on the GTS for a KOREAN CONTRARY SNIVY!!!  :D  :D I am currently breeding more right now, so if you want any, shoot me up!  Wink

If you have an extra one, I would definitely like one! :D