Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF:Shiny pokemon
(Jun 25, 2016, 04:43 PM)Fennekins Wrote: Can I have shiny suicune for my Keldeo? I don't have a shiny zekrom sorry Sad
ok deal i well add you
@icgo I can offer a Diancie for a Volcanion.
@icgo My shiny Furfrou and event Victini for your shiny Dialga and Giratina, please. I'm on for the rest of the day.

@Fennekins Yes, I still have them. Can I trade them for the shiny Articuno and Rotom, please? Is there anything else you might like for the shiny Kyogre though?
@icgo it doesn't show that you added me ._.

@ForestEmerald Sure and any other shiny is fine for the Kyogre
@Fennekins Awesome, thank you! +1 rep.
@ForestEmerald Thank you Smile I think my wifi connection was messed up at first so sorry about that
(Jun 26, 2016, 11:41 AM)Fennekins Wrote: @icgo it doesn't show that you added me ._.

@ForestEmerald Sure and any other shiny is fine for the Kyogre
sry i was kinda busy and i frogot about the post i well add you now
(Jun 25, 2016, 10:20 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: @icgo I can offer a Diancie for a Volcanion.
i have diancie  im looking for shiny pokemon and old events diancie is not that old like 2010 and below sry
I have shiny zekrom properly ev trained and great iv's i want the serenna's pancham tho..
(Jun 26, 2016, 08:28 PM)mahetmed Wrote: I have shiny zekrom properly ev trained and great iv's i want the serenna's pancham tho..
k but us it named zekrom or something else if not zekrom i dont want it if zekrom k deal