Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF:Shiny pokemon
(Jun 25, 2016, 09:15 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: @ChrissSixx Thanks! By the way, am I the only one who thinks that the shiny version of Moltres looks like a flaming chicken?
me too i think he look like a chicken ho survived get bured but lost it feather only leaveing the flame on it
(Jun 25, 2016, 01:02 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I'm interested in the shiny Giratina, shiny Dialga and the shiny Shaymin, in that order. Here are my shinies and legendaries: shiny Spinda, shiny Swablu, shiny Diggersby, shiny Furfrou, shiny Persian, shiny Yanmega, Zygarde, event Manaphy and event Victini (x2).

Also, @ChrissSixx, I'm interested in the shiny Moltres, so please tell me if you're interested in trading for on of my Pokemon above.
i would like victini and shiny furfrou
I'm interested in the shiny event dog trio(mainly suicune)

I could trade: Event Keldeo, event Victini, Japanese event Darkrai, shiny Meowstic, shiny Japanese Diancie, shiny Rotom, shiny Articuno, shiny Kyogre, shiny Bisharp, shiny Hippowdon, shiny Heracross, shiny Lucario
If you don't want those I could offer something else
@icgo Awesome, is it alright to trade tomorrow though? It's really late and I'm going to sleep soon.

@Fennekins I'm interested in the shiny Articuno, shiny Kyogre and the shiny Rotom. If they don't interfere with your trade, could you please trade with me?
@ForestEmerald Sure. Do you still have shiny Yanmega and shiny Diggersby?
(Jun 25, 2016, 09:38 AM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Hey just wondering... What shinies do you still have???  Cause I got quite a bit of shinies...

do do you still have the shiny garitina or dials?. And if not what others do you have
 i still have more i tradeed two
(Jun 25, 2016, 11:43 AM)Fennekins Wrote: I'm interested in the shiny event dog trio(mainly suicune)

I could trade: Event Keldeo, event Victini, Japanese event Darkrai, shiny Meowstic, shiny Japanese Diancie, shiny Rotom, shiny Articuno, shiny Kyogre, shiny Bisharp, shiny Hippowdon, shiny Heracross, shiny Lucario
If you don't want those I could offer something else
i would like keldeo do you have shiny zekrom i really want him
(Jun 25, 2016, 09:01 AM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @icgo Sounds good, I'll trade you Ho-Oh and Lugia for Dialga and Pancham ^^ I already added you.

@ForestEmerald I'll trade you Moltres for Persian ^^
sry i was sleep im on now if you want to make the trade
Can I have shiny suicune for my Keldeo? I don't have a shiny zekrom sorry Sad
@icgo Sorry I wasn't at home Sad I'll be online the next two or three hours  ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~