Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Lf breeding ditto ;(. Giving 6 iv aegislash shiny
6iv shiny aegislash I got from wonder trade so prob cloned or hacked altho I have done some online battles with it and works fine. Want 6 iv ditto to make more compative pokemon and do give always, atm just have 5 iv HA dratini I can offer if u don't want the shiny
I think i saw somewhere a Free giveaway ditto 6iv, but i don't remember where, the best thing is to write above next to the blue ''search'', ''Ditto'', then you will see some pages with Ditto.
I will make that trade for the aegislash but I'm in class for the next hour
(Oct 9, 2015, 03:47 PM)Zahlk Wrote: I will make that trade for the aegislash but I'm in class for the next hour

Sounds good mind if I check ivs of ditto before handing over aegislash? Can hand u my main dragonite lvl 100 5 iv ha while I check stats then I trade aegislash for dragonite back, unless ur ditto shiny i know all of those are 6 iv usually
It's shiny 6Iv and foreign for Masuda method
Also prefer it from dif region altho not big deal if it's not im US
(Oct 9, 2015, 03:55 PM)Zahlk Wrote: It's shiny 6Iv and foreign for Masuda method

Alright awsome I'll just trade the aegislash right away then, adding your FC I'll try to stay on for hour or so till your on
Sounds good.
nvm just got one from wonder trade gl tho !!!