Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] NightWolf's Trade Shop [100+ Battle Ready Shinies!]
Figured I'd post my trade sheet here to kick things off.

>>Click here to see my Pokemon for trade!<<

I'm interested in any 5-6 IV battle ready Pokemon I don't already have. It must be EV trained correctly.

I'm less interested in level 1 flawless Pokemon since I already have too many to EV train but I might accept them if they're particularly rare or have some hard to get egg moves.

Shiny for Shiny.

Post offers here please, I'll check back daily. I'm usually online and replying to posts between 6-8pm EST and can usually trade anytime after 9:30 EST.
(Nov 1, 2014, 07:21 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Figured I'd post my trade sheet here to kick things off.

>>Click here to see my Pokemon for trade!<<

I'm interested in any 5-6 IV battle ready Pokemon I don't already have. It must be EV trained correctly.

I'm less interested in level 1 flawless Pokemon since I already have too many to EV train but I might accept them if they're particularly rare or have some hard to get egg moves.

Shiny for Shiny, 2 non-shinies for 1 shiny.

Post offers here please, I'll check back daily. Smile

Woh this is awesome!!! Let the trading begin!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Camerupt born in Kalos in a Moon Ball..... That reminds me of someone who entered the VGC with a Aegislash in a Dream Ball.
That was Ray Rizzo I believe. His Aegislash was legal of course, just the parent Pokemon obviously wasn't. Same case as the Camerupt.
That sounds to me like "ends justifying the means". No harm in using them with friends or online but it still seems wrong to me to go and use things like that in the official competitions.
Yeah, but I guess it didn't affect the battle at all, and Pokemon must've been okay with it, so it's kind of whatever to me.
I dunno that Pokemon was 'okay' with it though.
I assumed they were since they let him compete with it.
99% of 6iv dittos that players use are hacked, but yet its babies will pass the VGC/GTS hack check. This is the same concept with the hacked parent aegislash. NightWolf I also have a laundry list of Kalos bred pokemon for trade. tygaa2 poke
(Nov 3, 2014, 12:01 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: 99% of 6iv dittos that players use are hacked, but yet its babies will pass the VGC/GTS hack check. This is the same concept with the hacked parent aegislash. NightWolf I also have a laundry list of Kalos bred pokemon for trade. tygaa2 poke

Would you take anything off my list for your Smeargle and Delcatty Tyga? I'm not sure I have that much that you don't already have though lol.