Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Trades! ^_^
Star 
Hello all! I'm putting my shinies up for trade, for other shinies though!

Note: I don't accept water type shinies that can be easily found from chain fishing. I have had them all already. Unless it can't be found by chain fishing, I don't want it lol

Shiny Pokemon for Trade
-Shiny Ditto
-Shiny Giratina (Requires 2 shinies)
-Shiny Sylveon
-Shiny Porygon2
-Shiny Galvantula
-Shiny Arceus
-Shiny Deoxys (Requires 2 shinies)

-Shiny Bastiodon (Requires 2 shinies cause it's BR w/6 IVs)
-Shiny Zoroark
-Shiny Lampent
-Shiny Skiddo

-Shiny Riolu
-Shiny Magikarp (will accept a chain fished pokemon for this one lol)

Happy trading! 
Heart :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
hiya! I have a shiny salamence on x that i'd like to trade for your sylveon. I'm adding your fc!
@geetry It's a deal! I just added you ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
thank you so much! I've been wanting a shiny sylveon forever!!
You are very welcome!  Heart :D
Hi can I get the shiny  Zoark please??  I got aus love shinies and legendary s shinies
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
Send me a trade and let's see what you got lol  :D
@devilmoth  Shiny Nosepass for Shiny Galvantula?
Hello! Would you change shiny porygon2 for shiny Mudkip?
@sater10 @Iharalu Sorry guys, I've already have both of those ^_^'