Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Twisted_Kitsune's Breeding Service [OPEN]
[FOR POKEMON X/Y AND ORAS]

Hello everyone!

so,in a effort to get more pokes for my pokedex, ill be breeding pokemon for you, in exchange for pokemon you offer! now, these arent gonna be exactly FREE, so no poochyena, ziggys, etc

UNLESS you are looking to get a shiny from this breeding and its your first shiny ever, THEN, you can give me any pokemon you want, so itd be basically free.

for the rest, please use this guideline, and i will accept or decline the deal based on the pokemon your giving me and the pokemon your asking me to get for you.

IGN in pokemon:

Friend Code:

The pokemon you want: (please note i will only be doing breedable ones, no hacking or cloning involved,)

Shiny?: (please state if this is your first shiny!)

How many IV's?:

Level: (please allow a couple extra days then normal if you want your poke above lvl 50)

Pokemon your wiling to give in return:
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
Ooh, can I get one? Are you able to do this one?
Pokemon wanted - Turtwig
Shiny - no
IVs - prefer 5
Level- 10
In return I can offer : Piplup, Charmander or Bulbasaur Smile
thanks Blush
(Feb 28, 2016, 10:48 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: Ooh, can I get one? Are you able to do this one?
Pokemon wanted - Turtwig
Shiny - no
IVs - prefer 5
Level- 10
In return I can offer : Piplup, Charmander or Bulbasaur Smile
thanks Blush
certainly! i have a turtwig on me actually, so ill breed it for IV's and let you know when im ready!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
Can you breed me a 4-5 IVs pawniard pls, i dont need it shiny.
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Defiant
In exchange i can get you pretty much any starter or just tell me what Pokémon you are looking for and ill try to get it for you
(Feb 28, 2016, 11:20 AM)Jorkaef Wrote: Can you breed me a 4-5 IVs pawniard pls, i dont need it shiny.
In exchange i can get you pretty much any starter or just tell me what Pokémon you are looking for and ill try to get it for you

so you want a 5 IV regular pawniard with that nature and ability? got it! and, well, youll probably have to show me what you got, ill take any that i need for my national pokedex, and i believe i have most starters now
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
I'd like a shiny ghastly with 5 perfect IVs(Attack isn't needed). Could you evolve it to haunter, so I can recieve it as a Gengar? I can give you lickitung, frillish, emolga, and some other harder to get pokemon since i just finished my pokedex
(Feb 28, 2016, 11:43 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote:
(Feb 28, 2016, 11:20 AM)Jorkaef Wrote: Can you breed me a 4-5 IVs pawniard pls, i dont need it shiny.

so you want a 5 IV regular pawniard with that nature and ability? got it! and, well, youll probably have to show me what you got, ill take any that i need for my national pokedex, and i believe i have most starters now

Well do you have like a list of the pokes you need?
Could you get me a Natural Cure Roselia with Sleep Powder and a Motor Drive Emolga, both females? I can offer some Love Ball Snubbull or some Larvitar, but if you're looking for something in particular, just tell me, I might be able to breed it for you or something! ^_^

Anyways, here is my info:

IGN in pokemon: Elly

Friend Code: 3067-8812-2815

The pokemon you want: (please note i will only be doing breedable ones, no hacking or cloning involved): Natural Cure Roselia with Sleep Powder and Motor Drive Emolga(females)

Shiny?: No, I'm just to lazy to get the egg moves hahaha :D

How many IV's?: Not necessary, but I guess 3-4 would be nice!

Level: 1 is ok

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: Snubbull in a Love Ball, Larvirtar, ask me if you want something else
(Feb 28, 2016, 11:50 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I'd like a shiny ghastly with 5 perfect IVs(Attack isn't needed). Could you evolve it to haunter, so I can recieve it as a Gengar? I can give you lickitung, frillish, emolga, and some other harder to get pokemon since i just finished my pokedex

alright! but can you please use the template i have above so i can keep better track of it?

(Feb 28, 2016, 12:23 PM)Jorkaef Wrote:
(Feb 28, 2016, 11:43 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote:

Well do you have like a list of the pokes you need?
well i currently dont, since thats gonna take a while, but if you REALLY need specifics, squirtle, Meowth, Venonat, Bellsprout, Farfetch’d or seel would be some of the ones that i need
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
(Feb 28, 2016, 12:37 PM)le2017 Wrote: Could you get me a Natural Cure Roselia with Sleep Powder and a Motor Drive Emolga, both females? I can offer some Love Ball Snubbull or some Larvitar, but if you're looking for something in particular, just tell me, I might be able to breed it for you or something! ^_^

i can certainly get you the roselia! however the emogla will take quite a long time, since i only have pokemon omega ruby,if i come across one on a WT, ill let you know!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd