Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Twisted_Kitsune's Breeding Service [OPEN]
Current Breeding list (in order of when im doing them)

1: regular turtwig for @Oddish 4 ever  5 ivs lvl 10 [progress - 50%]

2: regular pawniard for @Jorkaef  , jolly nature defiant ability, 4-5ivs [progress - 50%]

3: shiny ghastly for @asdfghjkl  , 5ivs, [progress - 25%]

4: Shiny eletrike for @wartty  timid nature [progress -25%]

5: shiny absol for  @Vexus , few ivs [progress - 0%]

6: Shiny evee for @Cubillax 5 ivs [progress - 50%]

7: Shiny vulpix for @yuzuki nickname "Kurama" [progress - 50%]
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:53 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2016, 12:46 PM)yuzuki Wrote: IGN in pokemon: Calem

Friend Code: 4227 - 4219 - 1825

The pokemon you want: Wulpix, best if modest or timid nature. Can I also request it with nickname? ^^ Gender doesn't matter and the nickname would be Kurama.

Shiny?: well, I would love to have it shiny, it looks simply amazing... I actually got some shinies randomly from WT but they were some obviously hacked pokemons or those I don't really like or use. Altough I've never managed to breed shiny myself (even after getting like 5 boxes of pokemons with matsuda's method)

How many IV's?: It's even fine without any (as long as it's shiny) but I can give you a female 5V wulpix with modest nature for breeding and of course you could also keep her Smile

Level: 1 is fine

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: I have a lot I can give because I do a lot of breeding myself and a lot of WT. You can choose one or maybe even more if you'd like. So, here I go with my list: wulpix, absol, shinx, sneasel, mareep, lapras, ghastly, ralts, larvitar, mawile, dratini (hidden ability), snorunt (hidden ability), bagon, both nidoran, gible, staryu, scyther - those are all 5Vs. Then some no ivs or less than 5vs - all starters (from 5Vs I got only charizard and bulbasaur - bulbasaur also comes with hidden ability), all fossil pokemons and then also: porygon, tynamo, gligar, buneary, feebas, hondour, girafarig, some evolved eeveelutions - jolteon, glaceon and sylveon. Choose whichever you like. I can also give you meowth or venonat which you mentioned earlier but I'd have to breed them as I have them already evolved ^^
Of course I'll understand if you refuse, cause I personally wouldn't like to breed shiny, I'm too impatient for this Sad
i can certainly cook up the vulpix for you! right now im looking for mareep and some starters, so, if i could maybe have both of those since its a shiny, id love that!
Certainly! Which starters would you like? I'll breed them right away! Smile
@
(Mar 4, 2016, 09:32 AM)yuzuki Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:53 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2016, 12:46 PM)yuzuki Wrote: IGN in pokemon: Calem

Friend Code: 4227 - 4219 - 1825

The pokemon you want: Wulpix, best if modest or timid nature. Can I also request it with nickname? ^^ Gender doesn't matter and the nickname would be Kurama.

Shiny?: well, I would love to have it shiny, it looks simply amazing... I actually got some shinies randomly from WT but they were some obviously hacked pokemons or those I don't really like or use. Altough I've never managed to breed shiny myself (even after getting like 5 boxes of pokemons with matsuda's method)

How many IV's?: It's even fine without any (as long as it's shiny) but I can give you a female 5V wulpix with modest nature for breeding and of course you could also keep her Smile

Level: 1 is fine

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: I have a lot I can give because I do a lot of breeding myself and a lot of WT. You can choose one or maybe even more if you'd like. So, here I go with my list: wulpix, absol, shinx, sneasel, mareep, lapras, ghastly, ralts, larvitar, mawile, dratini (hidden ability), snorunt (hidden ability), bagon, both nidoran, gible, staryu, scyther - those are all 5Vs. Then some no ivs or less than 5vs - all starters (from 5Vs I got only charizard and bulbasaur - bulbasaur also comes with hidden ability), all fossil pokemons and then also: porygon, tynamo, gligar, buneary, feebas, hondour, girafarig, some evolved eeveelutions - jolteon, glaceon and sylveon. Choose whichever you like. I can also give you meowth or venonat which you mentioned earlier but I'd have to breed them as I have them already evolved ^^
Of course I'll understand if you refuse, cause I personally wouldn't like to breed shiny, I'm too impatient for this Sad
i can certainly cook up the vulpix for you! right now im looking for mareep and some starters, so, if i could maybe have both of those since its a shiny, id love that!
Certainly! Which starters would you like? I'll breed them right away! Smilei
if you could breed me a charmander @yuzuki thad be wonderful!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
(Mar 4, 2016, 09:07 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: Current Breeding list (in order of when im doing them)

1: shiny ghastly for @asdfghjkl  , 5ivs, [progress - 25%]

2: Shiny eletrike for @wartty  timid nature [progress -25%]

3: shiny absol for  @Vexus , few ivs [progress - 0%]

4: Shiny evee for @Cubillax 5 ivs [progress - 50%]

5: Shiny vulpix for @yuzuki nickname "Kurama" [progress - 50%]
just reposting so everyone gets a chance to see it and where they are on the list, ill be getting one and two off the list today, and work on the shinies during the weekend and during my spring break!

[EDIT] now working on the shinies, please be patient as shinies take a while!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
@Jorkaef hello! your pawniard is ready! please message me when you can so we can trade!
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
You really are too kind Smile
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:08 PM)wartty Wrote: You really are too kind Smile
ahh not really! considering your giving pokemon in return for it
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
Current Breeding list (in order of when im doing them)

1: shiny ghastly for @asdfghjkl  , 5ivs, [progress - 50%] [got the shiny, evolving it into haunter]

2: Shiny eletrike for @wartty  timid nature [progress -25%] [got the parent]

3: shiny absol for  @Vexus , few ivs [progress - 0%] [got the parent]

4: Shiny evee for @Cubillax 5 ivs [progress - 50%] [got the parent]

5: Shiny vulpix for @yuzuki nickname "Kurama" [progress - 50%] [got the parent]
Avid Breeder and Player
Local nintendo nerd
IGN in pokemon: Tim

Friend Code:  0989-2403-7546 

The pokemon you want: Timid (if you can) Shiny Froakie with Protean ( can you add moves? If so can I have dark pulse, and ice beam, which are both TM moves?)
Shiny?: Yes Please (sadly, this is my first shiny)

How many IV's?: 5 or 6(if possible)

Level: 1-40, do not care ( evolve if possible)

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: A treecko maybe?

Do you want anything else?
GN in pokemon:

Friend Code: 0362-0509-2161 (I'm Voidie)

The pokemon you want: Anything from this list here. Tell me how many you want/can do.

Shiny?: No thanks.

How many IV's?: Not very important.

Level: Also not a huge deal.

Pokemon you're wiling to give in return: I've got a bunch of miltank atm, have a bunch of evoulved pokemon I don't need, can breed most babys, and I've got a monster of a breeder for pretty much every egg group. What pokemon are you after? Any large gaps in your dex if you don't want to make a full list?