Nature: adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's: 252 Att, 252 speed, 4 Hp
Pokeball: pokeball
Move set: headbutt, sky uppercut, drain punch, dynamic punch
LVL: 90
IGN: jessy
FC:1349-7307-6676

can make that for you what do you have for me?
(Feb 4, 2015, 11:55 AM)justus4all Wrote:
(Feb 3, 2015, 07:35 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: Good evening,

I'd be quite interested in a number of your HA Pokemon. TBH IVs and natures are irrelevant, I just need the HAs. If you could spare any of the following, I'd be willing to work out an exchange for HAs for you.

Farfetch'd, Shellder, Hoothoot, Teddiursa, Beldum, Shinx, Woobat, and Venipede

Hope to hear from you.
   -sandragon13

sure what do you have for me?

I typically trade HA for HA. I've got all of my HA Pokemon listed on my main Trading Post, so if you see anything on the HA list that you'd want, I'd be happy to breed something up for you. I don't usually breed for IVs, so for that reason I won't hold you to ensuring any trades having any particular IVs, etc. It would help me out a lot if we could work a deal out, trading 1 HA for another.
-sandragon13
(Feb 4, 2015, 02:15 PM)sandragon13 Wrote:

I'd be quite interested in a number of your HA Pokemon. TBH IVs and natures are irrelevant, I just need the HAs. If you could spare any of the following, I'd be willing to work out an exchange for HAs for you.

Hope to hear from you.
   -sandragon13

I typically trade HA for HA. I've got all of my HA Pokemon listed on my main Trading Post, so if you see anything on the HA list that you'd want, I'd be happy to breed something up for you. I don't usually breed for IVs, so for that reason I won't hold you to ensuring any trades having any particular IVs, etc. It would help me out a lot if we could work a deal out, trading 1 HA for another.
-sandragon13

i would like: HA chespin, heracross, lucario
also does the skarmory have eggmoves?
i could trade you the others for a shiny if you would do that
Dude are you still looking for the Skarmory with brave bird, stealth rock and whirlwind, I have it!

I'm interested in the spare Ho-Oh if you still have it.
(Feb 4, 2015, 03:27 PM).A. Wrote: Dude are you still looking for the Skarmory with brave bird, stealth rock and whirlwind, I have it!

does it have the right nature and ivs? if so i can trade you the ho-oh for it
(Feb 4, 2015, 03:36 PM)justus4all Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 03:27 PM).A. Wrote: Dude are you still looking for the Skarmory with brave bird, stealth rock and whirlwind, I have it!

does it have the right nature and ivs? if so i can trade you the ho-oh for it

Impish nature, 5 IV's
sure i'll trade
added you
(Feb 4, 2015, 03:13 PM)justus4all Wrote:

Hope to hear from you.
   -sandragon13

I typically trade HA for HA.  I've got all of my HA Pokemon listed on my main Trading Post, so if you see anything on the HA list that you'd want, I'd be happy to breed something up for you.  I don't usually breed for IVs, so for that reason I won't hold you to ensuring any trades having any particular IVs, etc.  It would help me out a lot if we could work a deal out, trading 1 HA for another.
   -sandragon13

i would  like: HA chespin, heracross, lucario

HA Chespin, Heracross and Riolu, ok, no problem. I can try for some egg moves for the Skarmory (presumably the standard whirlwind/brave bird type stuff) but I don't usually include them in trades unless requested.

As for the others, I count shinies as more valuable than HA pokemon in general because of their relatively steeper difficulty to access, because once you have a HA you can just breed more. I could probably be convinced to trade a shiny for all the remaining guys I requested, especially because I'm not looking for egg moves, natures or IVs, but it would depend on the shiny in question. Like you, I'm interested in a fair trade.
-sandragon13
(Feb 4, 2015, 07:18 PM)sandragon13 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 03:13 PM)justus4all Wrote:

Hope to hear from you.
   -sandragon13

I typically trade HA for HA.  I've got all of my HA Pokemon listed on my main Trading Post, so if you see anything on the HA list that you'd want, I'd be happy to breed something up for you.  I don't usually breed for IVs, so for that reason I won't hold you to ensuring any trades having any particular IVs, etc.  It would help me out a lot if we could work a deal out, trading 1 HA for another.
   -sandragon13

i would  like: HA chespin, heracross, lucario

HA Chespin, Heracross and Riolu, ok, no problem. I can try for some egg moves for the Skarmory (presumably the standard whirlwind/brave bird type stuff) but I don't usually include them in trades unless requested.

As for the others, I count shinies as more valuable than HA pokemon in general because of their relatively steeper difficulty to access, because once you have a HA you can just breed more. I could probably be convinced to trade a shiny for all the remaining guys I requested, especially because I'm not looking for egg moves, natures or IVs, but it would depend on the shiny in question. Like you, I'm interested in a fair trade.
-sandragon13

i don't need the skarmory anymore, i can do all those remaining HA mons for totodile, ralts (if its a male) or noibat if you like