Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] national dex filling lobby(Johto)
gligar is from johto
Does anyone have a bulbasaur, I can trade Gengar,Charizard,Kangaskahn (5IV),Dewgong and kabutops I think.
Btw THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!
and if anyone else needs some of these pokemon Just PM me, and of course I have mor of kanto pokmns so just ask.
I also need: Ponyta,Moltres (trading back to back ofc), Zapdos (back to back),execute and Staryu for now.
This is grate and we are going to fill so many poke dexes so fast, GREAT COMMUNITY! :D :D
i can provide a zapdos(back to back) and i could breed a staryu and ill take dewgong and kabutops also back to back trade
(Mar 12, 2016, 10:10 AM)bamman Wrote: i can provide a zapdos(back to back) and i could breed a staryu and ill take dewgong and kabutops also back to back trade
Okay, when are you able to trade? I have my DS in my hands RN so ya, Im ready now. btw do u need articuno for dex?? I got that too :D And ill be glad to have a staryu :D btw I added you, my FC on the left ;D
i can trade tommorow morning add me and ill add you back also i do need articuno thanks for asking
(Mar 12, 2016, 12:22 PM)bamman Wrote: i can trade tommorow morning add me and ill add you back also i do need articuno thanks for asking
Where do you live so I know wich time, I live in sweden so there may be a time difference :D
If anyone can help out with this, I'd be really happy! :D If you need something that's not on the list down below I can probably help too! ^_^

Spearow/Fearow
Ekans/Arbok
Nidoran(female)
Ninetales
Venonat
Poliwag
Bellsprout
Slowpoke/Slowbro
Seel
Shelder/Cloyster
Drowzee/Hypno
Krabby/Kingler
Exeggcute/Exeggutor
Lickitung/Lickilicky
Chansey/Bissey
Mr. Mime
Scyther/Scizor
Jynx
Magmar/Magmortar
Electabuzz/Electavire
Tauros
Omanyte/Omastar
Articuno/Moltres

I can also do tradebacks!
I have Seel @"le2017"
And if anyone has Vulpix, that would be appreciated Smile
(Mar 12, 2016, 09:33 AM)Anton Wrote: Does anyone have a bulbasaur, I can trade Gengar,Charizard,Kangaskahn (5IV),Dewgong and kabutops I think.

@Anton I have Bulbasaur Smile
le2017 i can provide you with an omanyte, slowpoke, venonat,scyther(i can trade it to you with a metal coat so it evolves), nidoran female, poliwag,spearow,chansey, tauros, ninetales,bellsprout and eggzecute( i know its spelt wrong)
all these can be back to back trade
also for the pokemon that evolve once (omanyte slowpoke etc) could you evolve them then give them back i would really appreciate it