Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] national dex filling lobby(Johto)
(Mar 14, 2016, 07:03 AM)bamman Wrote: le2017 i can provide you with an omanyte, slowpoke, venonat,scyther(i can trade it to you with a metal coat so it evolves), nidoran female, poliwag,spearow,chansey, tauros, ninetales,bellsprout and eggzecute( i know its spelt wrong)
all these can be back to back trade
also for the pokemon that evolve once (omanyte slowpoke etc) could you evolve them then give them back i would really appreciate it
Do you want to trade now? :D
(Mar 14, 2016, 07:03 AM)bamman Wrote: le2017 i can provide you with an omanyte, slowpoke, venonat,scyther(i can trade it to you with a metal coat so it evolves), nidoran female, poliwag,spearow,chansey, tauros, ninetales,bellsprout and eggzecute( i know its spelt wrong)
all these can be back to back trade
also for the pokemon that evolve once (omanyte slowpoke etc) could you evolve them then give them back i would really appreciate it

@bamman Sure, thanks! PM me when you can trade (weekend would be better)! ^_^
(Mar 14, 2016, 06:34 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: I have Seel @"le2017"
And if anyone has Vulpix, that would be appreciated Smile

@Oddish 4 ever Thanks a lot! I could get you a vulpix! PM me when you can trade (would be better in weekend)! ^_^
I can help out with most of the Kanto dex other than omanyte, electabuzz, chancey, polygon, Evans, or spearow. Those are the only non legendaries I need. I would really appreciate any of those in return Smile
Pokemon I need:
Slowbro
Shellder/Cloyster
Drowzee/Hypno
Electrode
Lickitung
Koffing/Weezing
Mr.Mime
Jynx

If you need anything ask me!
Thanks!