Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Taking Breeding Requests *Shiny or non-shiny*
(Sep 2, 2016, 11:23 PM)FatedHope Wrote: @gage1125 There is a giveaway for shiny foreign dittos at http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...eryone-3-0

thank you!
@gage1125 Glad to help! Enjoy your pokemons!
@sater10 I am workin on yours first so make sure that you have a pokemon that you could deposit on the GTS (Doesn't mean to deposit now)
is there any way you could send me a 6iv female pokemon im desperate to start my comp team please help
@gage1125 Unfortunately no, all my female 6IVs are either my Shiny BR Pokemons I have ready to use. I'm sorry but you might have to have to wait for other people to get on and fulfill your requests.
i cantnd anyone you are the only person replying ! doesnt even have to be female Sad
Does a Elgyem/5IVs/Modest/Level 1/EM: Astonish, Confusion and Nasty Plot (Non-shiny) work?
Requested: Pikachu
Shiny: Non Shiny
Ability: Lightning Rod
IVs: 6 IVs
Nature: Adamant
Level: 50
EV: I'll go with EV =)
Moves: 
- Fake Out
- Volt Tackle
- Knock Off
- Quick Attack

Thanks in advance @FatedHope
"DON'T GIVE UP! There's no shame in falling down!
True shame is to not stand up again!"

~Shintaro Midorima~
@EmarM You're welcome! Just going to take a while as you can see, I do not have PKHex or Powersaves so I'm doing everything with my bare hands!
(Sep 2, 2016, 10:00 AM)FatedHope Wrote: @Dawud531 I will be able to but then you would have to wait because i will have to get the pokemon for the other requests first

No problem