Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The November Meet & Greet - Come on Down and Eat
Do you play Pokemon GO? Not recently, since raids came about. I don't think raids are a very good feature.

[*]What are you planning on doing this Thanksgiving?
My family has birthdays around Thanksgiving and my brother has his on the 17th actually. So I will be doing a combination of his birthday and playing USUM Smile

[*]What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Candied sweet potatoes are great. But I make them, because I don't like marshmallows in them.

[*]For the gamer out there, what's your favorite console?
[/list]
I like the 2ds, I've also been trying to complete Pokemon Black on my old DS.
[*]Now, let's tag a member and keep the conversation going!

@supershuckle01 How are you doing with shiny hunting?
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
(Nov 5, 2017, 04:55 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Thanks, @stephenWITNESS! I'd say that my favourite region is definitely Hoenn because it's got a really wide range of areas all over the place. Also, you go to space in ORAS. 
  • What are planning on doing this thanksgiving?
Well, I live in Yorkshire. Not that much of England seems to celebrate thanksgiving but if I did, I'd go chill out with the boyos all day. Simple, but beautiful. 
  • What's your favourite thanksgiving meal?
I'll just say the classic turkey. I'm normally eating turkey on the day. 
  • What's your favourite games console?
Don't hurt me for saying I play on my XBox a lot at the moment. I used to spend my life on PS2 and my Wii, but the Wii's broken and the PS2 is...somewhere. Other than that, I use my 3DS a lot.

@wightvoid You're fairly new here, come on down! What's your favourite villain team in Pokemon?

Honesty, I liked Flare. Mostly for their leader. He was not motivated by thirst for power and donination but by corrupted ideals that were once pure and for the good of all.
What are you planning on doing this Thanksgiving?

Sleep since there's no classes i wanna try to catch some sleep......wait i suffer from insomnia Sad

What's your favorite Thanksgiving meal?

Cranberry jam on toast why because it's easy on the wallet.

For the gamer out there, what's your favorite console?

Gonna have to say the 3ds of course playing pokemon during class under the table can't do that with you're playsatation can you but i also play the x box from time to time.

@Kris The primary colors are my favorite but if i had to choose 1 in general it would be sea green.

@PerchPond Let's see i wrecked my skateboard recently, failed to answer a question in class and got called out for it, endless possibilities soundtrack from unleashed is a song i listen to on a regular and i guess that's about it.

Now, let's tag a member and keep the conversation going!

@Iamknownasmartin do u still come to the website or do you just lurk in the discord ?
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
I wasn't asked to return, so that's why I'm here. I missed you guys, and I'm glad to see you again.

• What are you planning on doing this Thanksgiving?
I'm gonna stuff my face full of mash! I don't know my family too well so I'll just find a comfy chair to watch the game, probably talk with my uncle about politics during commercials.
  • What's your favorite Thanksgiving meal?
Potatoes! I don't care how they're prepared, but mashed is good. Gravy is mandatory, and turkey's always welcome.
  • For the gamer out there, what's your favorite console?
My phone tbh. I emulate gens I-III and I boost the speed 2x. I used to play my 3ds quite a bit, but Nintendo banned me so I can't trade or battle anymore. I'm not complaining though, the only reason I play is for nostalgia and my phone has the old games I like.
  • Now, let's tag a member and keep the conversation going!
@stephenWITNESS Just who do you think you are? and also thank you for referencing my only mod posts.
@Unit501 Hey brotha, miss you much. How you been? Sorry I abandoned you.
@moo311 I'm happy to see you still hosting giveaways! This isn't a question but I just want to throw some appreciation your way.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@Chawizawd Thanks and welcome back!

What are you planning on doing this Thanksgiving?
I'm going to be visiting some family and spending time with them.

What's your favorite Thanksgiving meal?
The mashed potatoes. I don't like turkey that much and we usually don't eat cranberry sauce.

For the gamer out there, what's your favorite console?
I'd have to say that my favorite console is either the ps4 or the 3ds. Both have a wide range of games and I've been using them for a somewhat long time.

@ShinyHunterForLife Which method do you prefer for shiny hunting and in which games?
@Kris No, not really
@Chawizawd Who are you?
Talk to us!
After I get done crying for the first few hours in the morning I like to watch TV, then cry a little more. Eat turkey, cry, then sleep.
  • What's your favorite Thanksgiving meal?
Leftovers.
  • For the gamer out there, what's your favorite console?
Damn, asking the hard hitting questions. Most likely PS1. Tons of RPGs + Metal Gear Solid + Resident Evil 2 = most gud console.
Good to see you back @Chawizawd, and great job on the weekly @RetroTyphlosion
Writing is work and I'm lazy, so here is my late response.
Im going to North Carolina to see my Wife's relatives for the first time.  Were are invited every year but this is the first we will be making a concerted effort to follow through.  Usually we stay in state so see my family.

But really, im heading to Cherrygrove for the Hoppip festival.
Turkey, stuffing and Mashed potatoes? i guess.  Although I like Taco bell chalupas.  For breakfast we usually make pancakes or go out and get french toast or something.  I honestly like that better than thanksgiving dinner.

My favorite food is Pecha berry.
I def like my 3ds.  I usually have phases where im on it or my PC. so one of the two (skyrim, Age of Empires, and Pokemon, ftw!!!)
Im adding @Veroveren. Smile we've been trading and talking and he's a pretty nifty guy.
WOOO I'M FINALLY BACK

Where have I been? 
   - Two words, Mid-Terms, and I have been sick of only being in the discord for that long (too much slec)

BUT NOW I'M ABLE TO TALK AND MAYBE DO A THREAD TOMORROW, WOOOOO

Now to get this out of the way Big Grin

Most likely carving a pumpkin I got two days a go to be able to make pumkin pie, but other than that, it will just be a lot of other food.

Pumkin Pie.  But I do like the cranberry sause as well, so you are not alone 0Kamii

3DS is actually my only one I have at the moment, but seing as pokemon on switch is coming out soon I might have to save up for the new ones Tongue

• Although this wasn't a question, my thoughts on VGC 2018
I think im getting used to competitive now, which is a vast improvement of my prior skills, like for example, here is my shameful Magnezone set from about 2 years a go:

Magnezone @ Magnet  
Ability: Sturdy  
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Flash Cannon  
- Thunderbolt  
- Thunder Wave  
- Electro Ball

*Face palms*

While it wasn't totally bad, but still, made me cringe like, as I started out I thought to my self: "OH if I add all these Defence EVs, I would be able to withstand a Garchomp's EQ."

But little did I know, I had a four times weakness, and that well:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-11-06_at_4.13.40_PM.png]

First let me notice someone:

*waves to @Kris*

NOW TO TAG SOME PEOPLE

@Kris 
@wartty 
@RetroTyphlosion 
@PerchPond 
@0kamii 

What is all of your favorite middle stage Evolutions?
Mawr
@Unit501 Mostly a Ditto distributor tbh.. 

[Image: 9648746719a4b89400f52aa704b956c43ccc860a_hq.jpg]
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?