Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The best community i think
I think Justin has done an AMAZING job with the site, it really is one of the most helpful forums ive ever been apart of and i hope to contribute alot more, this isn't some forum full of trolls it is a real community with all the help we need and im sure everyone is grateful for it all :D I hope we all get to play soon in ORAS and i hope all of you enjoy the forum and games :D
Make it one more who will enjoy playing with all you awesome people!! Heart
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

This is actually the first forum I've joined
I like this more than Smogon, another site full of d-bags and fail trolls, and IGN, Marriland, and tons more.
This really is such a great site! I'm surprised I use it so much, I hardly ever used the internet before! There are so many great people here! :D
It really is full of alot of people that are willing to help with anything and everything, ive been asking some pretty "noob-ish" questions lately but ive got the answers i wanted and i appreciate it!
I agree this forum is full of great people who help support others in need :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
This community is the best fo' surrreee! I'm really enjoying my time here on the forums and I think that's pretty obvious if you're looking at my post haha. I've met so many great and friendly people via this site.

And just wait till everyone here has ORAS! I'm pretty sure that this site will be even more active then with trading/battling and everything like that.
[Image: tumblr_nf537wOIhA1qhvtj2o1_500.gif]
Yeah, when ORAS comes, the forums gonna explode
Surly we are all bros and sis to this huge pokemon community thank justin to putting this together bringing all of us into. One big community myself a huge pokemon fan proud to be a member of this site and hoping to get to know a lot of you pokemon trainers out there Smile