Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TheJustinFlynn Community Friend Safaris - UPDATED
(Feb 6, 2016, 06:18 PM)Valerio Wrote: Name : Valerio
code: 2122-9044-3057
Type: na
thx :D

I've added you. Please add me back and I can let you know what type/Pokémon you have. Thanks!
Trainer Name: EnderBlazeMC
Friend Code: 1049-0978-3069
Safari Type: Fire
Pokémon: Ninetails, Magmar
I can't remember the last.
*raises hand*if anyone's interested,I'm still adding
Poison
Kakuna,Whirlipede,Swalot
<---Info to the left.
Don't know what I have in mine, plz add me and let me know. FC is under my avatar Smile
added - @legoblade807 @EnderBlazeMC @NormalGamerGal
Looking for people to safari with - I'm pretty new to this and I do have three pokemon in the safari, but no friends yet so I don't know what types.

Please add me - FC is to the left....
trainer name phillip (in game) saphira is my 3ds name Smile
friend code: 4957-6258-8702
fire type
the three pokemon are magmar pyroar fletchlinder
@sephir66 - I added you (see my post above - I'm not sure what I have yet in safari). My FC is 4098-6725-6648
added ya ardanien, so far i see you as electric with dedenne (which surprised me to find out dedenne is actually electric/fairy did not know that), helioptile and luxio hope that helps and thanks for friend request, been getting back in and need as many friend requests as possible to fill my dex n such Smile
(Feb 25, 2016, 07:31 PM)sephir66 Wrote: added ya ardanien, so far i see you as electric with dedenne (which surprised me to find out dedenne is actually electric/fairy did not know that), helioptile and luxio hope that helps and thanks for friend request, been getting back in and need as many friend requests as possible to fill my dex n such Smile

Thanks @sephir66 - you are awesome!! I'm happy for the friend request - let me know if you need anything! I'm working on my dex too - got a looong way to go. Smile
(Feb 15, 2016, 05:05 PM)EnderBlazeMC Wrote: Trainer Name: EnderBlazeMC
Friend Code: 1049-0978-3069
Safari Type: Fire
Pokémon: Ninetails, Magmar
I can't remember the last.

i added you ender, add me ill tell you your other pokemon