Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[USA] Pokemon VGC Winter 2015 Regionals (February/March)
(Feb 10, 2015, 03:30 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 01:10 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: I've watched Aaron Zheng before, and he's too predictable. It doesn't help that a lot of people try to copy his Pokemon. You won't believe how many Sylveons have Sleep Talk because of him.

But on another note, am I alone at St. Louis? :'(

LOL I'm sure there will be more. I believe a lot of the users are keeping it on the DL if they are going.

DL? Not sure what that means...
(Feb 11, 2015, 02:26 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 03:30 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 01:10 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: I've watched Aaron Zheng before, and he's too predictable.  It doesn't help that a lot of people try to copy his Pokemon. You won't believe how many Sylveons have Sleep Talk because of him.

But on another note, am I alone at St. Louis? :'(

LOL I'm sure there will be more. I believe a lot of the users are keeping it on the DL if they are going.

DL?  Not sure what that means...
down low
Aaron [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-60aa1af305e32d49-23x30.png]

Welcome to the site I suppose? :D
Looks like it's gonna be a no show for me in Lancaster after all. Might as well just prep a team for online tournaments for now.
(Feb 11, 2015, 03:35 PM)Black117 Wrote: Looks like it's gonna be a no show for me in Lancaster after all. Might as well just prep a team for anyone tournaments for now.

Darn it! Was hoping for the IRL meet up. We will play for you and keep you in mind!
It would be cool if anyone at a regional tomorrow would post pictures of the matchup sheet every once in a while.
#TeamForum

(Feb 13, 2015, 10:33 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: It would be cool if anyone at a regional tomorrow would post pictures of the matchup sheet every once in a while.

I'll take pics! Attending Lancaster so i'll take pics when I can.
To those competing tomorrow at their respective Regionals, I wish you luck and may the RNG by in your favor.
http://multitwitch.tv/thejustinflynn/pokemon Come watch TCG Keepo
FIRST REGIONAL AND BOOM TOP CUT NUMBER 6