Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

UTA Draft Date!
(Sep 3, 2016, 02:02 PM)Allegro Wrote: The estimated date for the Underused Tier Association will be September 10 all UTA Coaches. The estimated time is about 12 Midnight Central European Summer Time.

So was this really an estimation @Allegro? Because I work a full time job and I already said I can't make it to this. I'm totally down if we start a few hours prior, but as of 11pm CEST I will be starting my commute to work. That means that if 9/10/16 is absolutely 100% confirmed the date of the draft, I need us to start earlier than that. Sorry to be difficult, but I value my job over the UTA.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Sep 9, 2016, 11:42 AM)Chawizawd Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016, 02:02 PM)Allegro Wrote: The estimated date for the Underused Tier Association will be September 10 all UTA Coaches. The estimated time is about 12 Midnight Central European Summer Time.

So was this really an estimation @Allegro? Because I work a full time job and I already said I can't make it to this. I'm totally down if we start a few hours prior, but as of 11pm CEST I will be starting my commute to work. That means that if 9/10/16 is absolutely 100% confirmed the date of the draft, I need us to start earlier than that. Sorry to be difficult, but I value my job over the UTA.

@Allegro Yeah we don't want to lose any member at this point, it was so long to get all the people.
I'd be down with a Draft Thread instead of Discord. Have a mod delete anything unrelated to the draft from any nerds being nerds. That way nothing is impeded via schedules.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Attention All Coaches! The draft may have to be rescheduled. The date will have to be determined, so there will not be a draft date until further notice.
Shimono Hiro!

(Sep 10, 2016, 10:18 AM)Allegro Wrote: Attention All Coaches! The draft may have to be rescheduled. The date will have to be determined, so there will not be a draft date until further notice.

@Allegro really -.- we've been waiting for over a month, what happened?
I'm just saying that if we continue to always say that we'll do it later, I will drop because school is a priority.

EDIT: I dropped.
If the draft wont happen today and Elly dropped Ill have to drop aswell
As everyone else said, if we aren't drafting today I have to withdraw myself for school is a priority right now
@Marcusube bro school is for fools look at me im doing alright.
Follow me at http://www.twitch.tv/jediverrilli

Saturday November 5th is Extra Life day. I will be streaming for 24 hours starting at 12:30pm

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse...tID=232041 if you wish to donate.
Guys I am finally back I have been busy and today I got my 2DS back. They finally found the problem.