Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program
I'd love a mentor! Preferably someone in Europe. I spend 80% time breeding, 7% shiny hunting, 3% batteling in ratings doubles. I'm mostly interested in VGC battles.

And I'm a giiiiant gen one'er, only started doing wifi battles in XY and that... was mostly in free battles. So I'm a bit behind in the times.
I am looking for a Mentor for VGC. I want to get into Competitive Gaming , Regionals etc but I need quite a bit of help etc. I would like to talk with him on Skype , Battle and theory craft for a few hours or maybe days so it would be nice if he/she brings time with her/him.
Totally just saw all the new posts, I'll add all you guys now. :D So glad there's a lot of interest in this!

Thanks Justin! :D

Edit: I think once we get more people who want to be mentored, I can start assigning people. We kinda have a lot of mentors right now... ^^;; Nothing wrong with that though!
Well I just want to get someone assigned to :D Add me on skype whenever you feel ready to just pm for skype :D
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:56 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Totally just saw all the new posts, I'll add all you guys now. :D So glad there's a lot of interest in this!

Edit: I think once we get more people who want to be mentored, I can start assigning people. We kinda have a lot of mentors right now... ^^;; Nothing wrong with that though!

Added Smile and thanks a lot for the help really
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:06 PM)Shifu Wrote: Well I just want to get someone assigned to :D Add me on skype whenever you feel ready to just pm for skype :D

Once we get enough interest on both sides I think I'm gonna start assigning people. (Unless anybody has a better idea) But feel free to PM anyone listed on the thread for now!
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:26 PM)chesky Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:56 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Totally just saw all the new posts, I'll add all you guys now. :D So glad there's a lot of interest in this!

Added Smile and thanks a lot for the help really

No prob! :D
I would like to become a Mentor im not the best but I think I can atleast help people get into VGC :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Added you Animekid7! Thanks! :D
HiSmile,

Ive been playing pokemon competitevly since bw (more of a casual) and since xy im playing on different ladders. Ive got quite some knowledge about VGC due to many of my friends that played TCG at worlds and through them i made contact to the german VGC scene. I myself have not been to a major event cuz i was doing my a levels i plan to do so this year since ive got more time and i think VGC15 is much more enjoyable than VGC14. So if there is any interest to get help with VGC feel free to contact meSmile

Greetings coroal97
Hey people! :D

I myself am sort of comfortable in the VGC format. I've played '14 and '15 on showdown, but would still like a mentor to at least talk strategy and builds with. Thanks in advance.

Edit: my time zone is PST. So that's UTC -8:00