Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program
actually is there anyone who would like to just work with me? like just watch each other battle, talk through turns to help each other learn in vgc that would be appreciated Smile
I am looking for a mentor in the VGC format since I know i till ave a lot to learn so I need help. I live in Colorado so im pretty sure that Mountain time.
I am looking for a Mentor for VGC format. I am fairly new to the format & would like help building a good team. I live in the US Eastern Time zone.
I've been playing Smogon for over a yeat now and recently started getting into vgc. I've messed around with it a bit but i'm not really that good. If possible I would like a mentor for vgc, Mountain time
This is great. I didn't want to be the guy begging for help on here lol. I would appreciate being mentored. Eastern time zone
I need to be mentored before a tournament I have this weekend on Saturday at like 11:00 am till 5:00 pm please time zone is CST
I'd like to be a mentee on VGC. I'm new to it and want to learn more!
Black117 is actually helping me with my VGC2015 team so does that count as having him mentor me if him and I are going to test my team out
Sorry I haven't been active lately and updating the thread, school & life has gotten in the way. If any mods want to help me run this thread and edit it, it would be greatly appreciated! ^^
i was hoping there was a mentor available to help me with vgc