Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
I need to battle you evil soon

cya guys it was fun chatting with ya today :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I want to battle everybody at least once a day now that you guys are somewhat getting your team figured out.
yea i will be at my dads till new years from tomorrow dno how much i will be on the forum but i'll be on pokemon + the forum as much as i can be since i don't get on that well with my dad....
@evil that's ok, just let me know if/when you want to battle when you finish it. We've got a nice thread to post the request in after all Kappa

@Eeveeli sick battle, best I've ever seen :D

Also it's 2:30 in the morning, I'm going to sleep. I know it's later for eevee so I don't know you're feeling haha
Bye Anime!

@ Eckley,

Yeaaa for diehards like me it's 3:35 already. This is what you get when you want to become the pokemon-master. It isn't easy at all Kappa/
have you also master the art of staying 10 cuz thats also a requirement right? XD
HEY GUYS SIGNATURES ARE A THING NOW kappa

Sorry for the caps, got excited when I found out about it hhaa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Anyone wanna fight me? 0361-7301-1534

Also how do you edit signatures? Can I not into computers or do you need to reach a certain rank to be able to do it?
It's under the same settings as where you change your icon. It only allows text so far tho but it's still better than nothing :D

+ I wish I could battle but I'm still (slowly) building my team. I hope we can battle once I done tho :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Dec 26, 2014, 08:05 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: It's under the same settings as where you change your icon. It only allows text so far tho but it's still better than nothing :D

+ I wish I could battle but I'm still (slowly) building my team. I hope we can battle once I done tho :D

Hmmm. I went to http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/usercp.php?action=avatar but still couldn't edit my signature. Maybe you do need to reach specific requirements to be able to do it.