Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
doesn't help i insist on using pokeballs lol x1 catch rate ftw
XD

It'll feel so good once you get it, though.
lol yea it better i luv the lake trio though especially mespirit dno why but i seem to luv all the terrible legends mespirit, articuno, moltres being the worst of them XD

just got another 1 with 0 speed in a row so i can roll a worse than a 1 in 1000 chance but not get the 1 in 132 i need....
For the longest time I was pretty hellbent on getting Regigigas onto my doubles roster, but that slow start makes him such an easy target since he can't learn protect. Dx

I guess that would be my love for a terrible legend there.
yea but u cud skill swap him to immediately get the att boost its his bad move pool which really kills him imo along with him being banned in vgc
I'm still trying to build my Arcanine team haha, I really want to use him :D
(Jan 1, 2015, 11:06 AM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote: I'm actually free to battle anytime, if anyone is up for it.

I'll battle you whenever you are ready.

(Jan 1, 2015, 11:08 AM)mastermind71 Wrote: I'll be ready sometime later today. Have to finish training.

Cool let me know so we can battle once done.
yea i want to breed an arcanine of my own at some point i love the fire type and i might do a bit of a troll entry to a tourney at some point and go mono fire :D
I was originally trying the Intimidate/WoW/Snarl combo, but the first team I built, I never used snarl, so I'm trying a different approach
I really don't like having to wait until Saturday for Terrakion to appear in my game only to spend 3 days after trying to SR.