Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] POKEMON OF THE WEEK #1
POKEMON OF THE WEEK

VENUSAUR
                                                                                         [Image: 003Venusaur_Dream.png]  

WHY SHOULD YOU USE VENUSAUR ON YOUR TEAM? venusaur is one of the most bulkest pokemon i know that would fit best on any team. I've had an great expreience with venusaur on my team. now i know that others dont like venusaur because its a threat on your team. i've gone against many Oppenants and seen that Venusaur works best w/ pokemon like Ludicolo. but to make this short venusaur is one of the bulkest pokemon that you can use if your team needs some defense.

WHAT ARE THE TOP 2 POKEMON VENUSAUR SHOULD BE ON A TEAM WITH?

1. Ludicolo
2. Talonflame

thanks for reading..... if you guys have any advice please put it down below it will help me out for future post on here thanks.  :D

P.S. i did say i was going to start doing this last month but i didnt get an chance too so im starting now...

Good to note that you should always expect to get OHKO by mega Salamence and Talonflame, unless you're max defense against Talonflame.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
So how does this "Pokemon of the week" series work?
[Insert signature here]
so every week i will do a currant pokemon on my team... and talk about how well it does on my team
So no EV spreads, damage calcs, in-depth analysis or anything relevant that can help the community in choosing said Pokemon for their team?
[Insert signature here]
yeah i can do that... but im not that good at that kind of stuff but i will put that in there for the next pokemon of the week post
If you want to collab on this PM me. I can help with the technical side such as good spreads, etc. If not then that's totally understandable.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jun 22, 2015, 04:55 PM)princessgamer24 Wrote: so every week i will do a currant pokemon on my team... and talk about how well it does on my team

haha I like what you're doing here princess. I love sharing pokemon! Maybe a little more incite or just put these posts in "general discussion" and tell us an interesting fact about the pokemon from the games or the anime. I think that would be really fun!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Thanks justin for your feedback :D
So why is this good with talonflame and Ludicolo? to be honest this just adds flying weaknesses. Venasuar would work much better on teams to counter sun since it doesnt take alot of damage from fire anyways. Charizard Y would be better with this pokemon along with Aegislash and Scrafty to make up for its psychic weakness. It also resists fairies to help out dragons and scrafty.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug