Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon VGC 2015 Metagame Megathread
(Jan 15, 2015, 12:32 AM)Rogue Wrote: some dont have life orbs, some arent even banded/specs.

also out of those 5 hits you usually get one crit so it's almost always guaranteed. :b
Plus, this is only IF the cresselia is running 252/252 with + defense nature, which never happens. if they ARE running that, then the cress is super weak special defensively

yea but not showing the life orb builds is weird since both are prominent XD But yea i think its safe to say that most of these pokemon will be getting cress much closer to ko than these calsc predict since the odds of her running 252/252 are small
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I didn't include life orb because life orb is kinda iffy to use in VGC on some of these. I don't like using life orb in VGC because it just KO's my pokemon faster. In singles, sure. VGC? eh. Just my opinion.

Edit: Also, putting a life orb on these wouldn't change anything really. It'd still be a 2HKO so kinda pointless to show.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
its worth on bisharp rogue since otherwise your guaranteed 2HKO is lost + people always sash or orb bisharp anyway he's not gona take hits well so may as well give him life orb to maximise his power. scizor its more iffy but i like to life orb cuz you can steal sitrus berries for healing :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I run black glasses on Bisharp to still 2HKO and I still OHKO sylveon. sometimes i sash.
Sorry for the wait on analysis's guys. I've just been kinda busy, ya know?
(I've just been really lazy and I procrastinate a lot unlike my sister pls understand)

Anyways, I'll do one tomorrow.

Out of curiosity would you guys be interested in a team building guide from us or nah?
Rouge you better have an analysis by tomorrow [Image: SwiftRage.png]

Jk take your time

In regards to the team building, that's up to you, any help is appreciated :D
Question. Why are some of the EV spreads presented here utilize odd numbers? For instance the swampert build has 91 used twice. Am I missing something seems like your wasting EVs
If we happen to waste one EV it's by a mistake. We do a lot of these while helping a lot of people on the forum and making guides, sometimes we forget to make the pokemon level 50 on showdown or misjudge the EV's. Like I said, it'll only be by 1 if anything which won't change anything at all. One extra point won't make you live something better/KO better so we aren't crazy about it. We don't own this thread either, so if anyone else wants to do a write up then they can feel free to.
(Jan 16, 2015, 08:54 AM)Eckley Wrote: Rouge you better have an analysis by tomorrow [Image: SwiftRage.png]

Jk take your time

In regards to the team building, that's up to you, any help is appreciated :D

I made a team building guide pls dont hit me senpai http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-OR...8#pid35848
lol rogue i was gona do one this weekend but i guess i could always do a non legend 1 XD or i might do guides for a few of the less viable pokes and stick them in here admittedly i can nvr be asked to work out optimal ev spreads unless there an obvious counter i want to live so dno if it would be up to your high standards :P
Evilsabre